Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome chapter...Arnav-khushi interaction and playing cricket with orphanage children was really nice...finally he apologized and offered a ride back to the hotel...thanks for the PM
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
if the last update have left bitter taste for everyone.. this update is utter sweet.. loved it.. arnav singh raizada the enigma which khushi want to discover.. well happy for arnav as he was able to get certain things right.. he had great time with children playing cricket, got opportunity to say sorry to miss gupta for his rude behaviour and then he played well.. well khushi have decided to agree with her boss idea about the story on arnav.. hope khushi is not able to do something which will hurt arnav and she does a good story but avoiding things which he doesn't like.. loved the update...

thanks for pm πŸ˜Š
rk2127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update.
So much in one update. One think which is sure to achnowledge is the scenario you create to bring arshi in each other's company, as they belong to different field and one being hated by the other most of the time for obvious close scrutiny of their life. 

Like the thought process Arnav went through to realize his mistake and accepting it with genuine apology.

Interesting will be the future update as to how Arnav will react to Khushi now. Will he go back to being distant again instead of approachable where it comes to reporters and interview. If so how is Khushi going to complete her job.

Thanks for pm, continue soon.
badfaith4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very good chapter
Arnav playing with kids was nice
Khushi should have asked his help in her unfortunate assignment in exchange for the apology because its his fault she's in this mess
If he had given her a proper interview then her boss wouldn't have asked her to compromise on her morals for this new assignment

Hope the anger management classes work
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Your writing is so amazing..love how you puts words so nicely into your story...

Felt as if a friendship is slowing brewing up between them...it's just through the eyes...I feel!

So eager to see how Khushi is going to move forward...archiving her goals...and keeping her morals in mind ...waiting for Arnav to have feelings for her...how would that be...so anxious to know what will happen...
arshisimple thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice chapter.. Arnav's Behavior with kids and after that with Khushi was very genuine.. Loved reading about cricket match..its very well written chapter πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
aashi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This is Bliss!

Cricket+IPL+ Arnav+khushi! This is my personal haven!
I love the stor, esepcially how you detail it.
Bits of their lifestyle, their families, friends, past and places. Such a good and measured combination of everything.

While he, enjoys his time with the kids, feeling free and natural, she came. And i loved how Arnav challenged her and then apologised to her, now thats what Arnav is.

This update from start till end, spoke of an entirely different side of Arnav.. Which is free, smiling, good and hardworking and focused.

His emotions affect his play. He performed well!! Even though they lost, he stood out, now thats what we call an achiever! ;)

last season MI won IPL, so going by the trend, here also MI would win. Only i wonder if this star player ASR here is Rohit sharma inspired? - he was the indian batsman consistent for MI last year.

As for Khushi, i'd say, enjoying cricket is something we Indians have in our blood, a good crowd and a good match is all what it needs to turn on the interest. ;)
IronButterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What a complex man he is.
Good to see him rectifying  his mistakes.

Khushi is really going to have a tough time with this job.
Hoping she stays true to the promise she made to herself.
anu1017 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!! Hopefully Khushi will not finish her assignment as Arnav would feel betrayed!!
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
I just love this story way too much
Thnx😊