Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Wondeful update!
It was one of those chapters where u are simple meant to sit back n enjoy! There was no drama, no fiery encounters, no scheming manipulative bosses! A normal day in the life of not so ordinary ppl!
I really like how you took us on a tour of pink city! Your description mkes the city look so beautiful n ultimate! I have a different view on it altogether as i had to live there in the peak summers of may n june! N i almost melted there coz of heat! N ppl hv no traffic sense! M sure these are not the things that both A n k will have to face!
However forts there are something else altogether!!

Ok i really agree with Arnav! Its a known fact that whenever a cricketer and a bollywood actress/ celebrity hve got involved, the career of cricketer hs suffered! So m glad that Arnav is clear n quite focussed! Plus this reltionship wasnt going anywhere , so its better to end it!

The same i have to say about khushi too! She knows how important her career is for her and her near ones! How far she has come n how she is on her way to achieving her dreams n ambition! She will think 10 times before doing something to jeopardise her career!
M sure this ambitious , competitive streak in her will make her take up the offer!

Oh wow! So inspite of Arnav 's best efforts, khushi managed to spot him! Lets see what happens on this ride!!!
Eagerly waiting for the next part!!
Edited by Nandz - 10 years ago
amfashionista thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update
waiting for part 2

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
So Khushi still in a confusion about the assignment. The description of the fort was good. 
Arnav running away from Khushi, interesting!!!! 
deepa.e thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hmmm there starts the story then!!!
Brilliant update!!
Preeto has helped in clearing kushi head i think!
I can sense her decision and how things are going to be but i prefer better to read through your point of view!!
My one doubt is before this ipl end will they realise their love?
Cont soon!
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hope khushi thinks wisely and decides..  as agree with her thoughts its not gonna be simple.. well agreeing will be good for career but playing with someone feelings will twitch you throughout your life.. loved the update.. here they are both again in front of each other even though arnav tried to avoid.. it was amazing update.. 

thanks for pm ðŸ˜Š 
bs1224 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved it 
Thanks for pm
dieforasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
just like brewing  a cup of coffee...Now I can smell the fragrance of love with much  possibility of bitter taste due to deceit in future.  But bitter is always sweet when it touched your heart.😃
Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Really enjoyed the update. 

The small details made all the difference in the world. 

Although Khushi & Arnav were never in one frame they were living parallel throughout the update &. I just loved how you wrote that. 

Can't wait to read the next part. 
Edited by Nidsubh007 - 10 years ago
archa2810 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
they meet again... its getting interesting with every update
badfaith4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
They have arrived in Jaipur
Yipee
This is going to be very fun