Bhavz21_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Great update
Thanks for PM :)
deepa.e thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
another brilliant update from my cute friend!!
Am more concerned about the relationship that kushi is going to share with arnav from now on!
To put it perfectly i can see where the story is heading towards but am not going to make any predictions here but going to sit and read!
So thank you so much for the pm and such a wonderful update!
I have to agree to ashok as it is his job and has to agree two times more than that with kushi as ts not moral to do this!
Lets see how she plays!!
Cont soon!!
luvraj4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Oh god!!!!! Poor khushi. ..what will she do now??? I just hope nothing bad happens to her...
continue soon
RajiSobtian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Very nice Update
Looking forward
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
fabulous update
thanks for the pm
aashi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Ashok is not a new person in this field and he knows what he is doing! He is hitting two birds with a stone, getting himself a good reporter and ASR's secrets! Ashok knows how to make people work for him, he is blunt yet he makes offers tempting!

Khushi is a new birdie. As much as big this opportunity might be, but morals are something we carry whole our lives. As big of a catch it is, its unethical. When coice comes btw morals and goals.. Goals do take over most of the times. But i'm sure Khushi would know how to reach to her Goal morally! ;)

Great update yaar!
aycma98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I was not surprised to see an editor seeking such ways to get personal information for his newspaper. We've all seen it happen. But I also think Khushi should be smart enough to find a way to get out of this mess unharmed. I hope there's something she can do. :/
Bavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Career prosperity verses moral dilemma. When she chooses the former get ahead in carrier front but based on betrayal of trust of Arnav in case everything falls in plan but for the later mental satisfaction not job satisfaction hard choice. Which one she'll choose waiting to know.thx 4 d PM. Edited by Bavari - 10 years ago
IronButterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What a dilemma the poor girl is in but i think she should do the right thing and put her foot down. 
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update...thanks for the PM