Arshi SS: Outside the Lines, Chp 12, Pg 140, link T2 pg 149 - Page 25

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by gifttag

Awesome update and I loved it. 
This is such a refreshing story and I am loving the way you are telling it with such detailed manner, also love the characterisation especially Arnav's... so he has got a GF but he is not overly bothered or in other words his heart is not really involved and she is just a arm candy to protect him from unwanted attention from opposite sex, wonderful. he is not happy to attend the Anger Management Course but has to if he wants to continue playing, interesting. Arnav is not a party animal but he is here in this one under sufferance and only because he has to. 
Khushi is so very nervous to interview Arnav..a superstar and I can't wait to know what happens. 
Please continue soon. 
Thanks for the PM. 

Thank you so much for your comment! Your enthusiasm for the story makes me really excited to write this story.

Arnav is definitely a complicated guy, and I'm glad you are enjoying his characterization thus far - there will be more to come as the story develops!

And can you blame Khushi for being nervous - she's about to interview the ASR!
Originally posted by 1chilly

Though Lavanya is Arnav's girlfriend, there doesn't seem to be any emotional involvement between the two. 
And I can only imagine why Arnav is not too happy with the anger management classes.
He is a private person and is a public figure.
Obviously he doesn't want to talk to strangers about his private life.
And now Khushi has to interview him.
Can't wait to read about the interview.
Hope you'll update soon.

Thank you so much for your comment ; your support means a lot!

There is more to come on Arnav and Lavanya's relationship. Unlike my last story that took the characters of Arnav and Khushi from the show, this one is a little different in that I still need to introduce a few more background facts about all the characters.

Interview will be in the next chapter, which will be hopefully posted tonight (US Pacific Time)!
Originally posted by diyadivya

nice updt
lukng fwd fr d intrvw

Thank you😊 Glad you liked the chapter - interview will be in the next chapter which will be posted tonight!
Originally posted by Bhavz21_ArShi

Nice update
Thanks for PM :)

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed the last chapter😊
Originally posted by Tulipdulip

Brilliant...waiting..

Aww, thanks! Glad you liked it😊
Originally posted by Nandz

Loved the chapter!
I loved how you have paid attention to detailling and facts !
I liked the interaction between Dr Rita sharma and Arnav! Though both tried their best to prevail over the other but in the end experience ,firmness and lil bit blackmailing of doc won over anger and unyeiding attitude of Arnav! It would be interestng to see how his sessions progress!! Specially given that Arnav proclaimed he had many issues but anger issues!

Arnav's agent Aman seems to be a strong character! He says his piece without getting intimidated by Arnav and does what is best for Arnav!

So Arnav actually has a gf! I thought they were just the rumours! Seems arnav is in 'like' with her and not in 'love' with her! Given that he cares about her feelings and tries his best to please but they are still far from the love stage

I hope khushi doesnt mess up this time by asking such lame ques! Though m sure she must be looking million bucks and this fact may help in dousing Arnav's anger or annoyance or whatever he gets but one wrong question from her and she is gone! Nothing is going to help them!

Waiting to see what how this life changing interview will go!

Thank you so much for your detailed and insightful comment; I really enjoyed reading it😊

Dr. Rita is a strong woman, and I want her character to stand firm to her beliefs; it will definitely be a battle between her and the strong minded Mr. Raizada...more to come of their counseling sessions!

I'm glad you like Aman in this story - I wanted him to play more of an integral part in Arnav's life than just his assistant. And he will definitely speak up to Arnav in this story!

More to come on Arnav and Lavanya's relationship, as well as the interview! Next chapter will be posted later on tonight (US Pacific Time).
Originally posted by -BROKEN_ANGEL-

Awesome story line.excited for further chapters

Thanks, I'm glad you have liked it so far! Next chapter will be up later on tonight😊
Originally posted by celinawalter

liked this update.
well, i was one of the readers who was looking forward to the interview scene, but will have to wait now for the next one...
again, Arnav--- does he love Lavanya? i don't think so. he is just pleasing her, i guess.
then Khushi-- she is so nervous... hopefully she doesn't fall again in front of Arnav and embarrass herself.
i am waiting for the next update, hopefully, will get it soon...

Sorry to have kept you waiting an additional chapter, but interview will definitely be in the next chapter (will be posted later on tonight).

More to come on Arnav and Lavanya's relationship!

Thank you for your interest in this story and your comments; really means a lot to me😊
Originally posted by AnjuRish

anger management classes hope it helps him
waiting for arnav and kushi interaction :)

pls pls update soon

Thanks for your comment - there will be more anger management sessions, and yes, I hope it will help him!

And more of Arnav and Khushi in the next chapter😊 Update will be later on tonight!
Originally posted by rulama

So Personal Q's is a taboo and La is worn on his arms to keep the hankering ladies at bay.
He is in relationship with La but likes to keep her away from limelight whereas she hankers for it. 
He is against anger therapy and interview. But both essential to resurrect his image and further his career!

Lovely update.

Being in the public eye, Arnav dislikes people trying to get into his personal space, so questions about such is definitely a tabboo.

More to come on the relationship with Lavanya.

He definitely needs to attend those classes!

Thanks for your interesting and support for this story; means a lot to me!