Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Though Lavanya is Arnav's girlfriend, there doesn't seem to be any emotional involvement between the two. 
And I can only imagine why Arnav is not too happy with the anger management classes.
He is a private person and is a public figure.
Obviously he doesn't want to talk to strangers about his private life.
And now Khushi has to interview him.
Can't wait to read about the interview.
Hope you'll update soon.
diyadivya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice updt
lukng fwd fr d intrvw
Bhavz21_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update
Thanks for PM :)
Nandz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved the chapter!
I loved how you have paid attention to detailling and facts !
I liked the interaction between Dr Rita sharma and Arnav! Though both tried their best to prevail over the other but in the end experience ,firmness and lil bit blackmailing of doc won over anger and unyeiding attitude of Arnav! It would be interestng to see how his sessions progress!! Specially given that Arnav proclaimed he had many issues but anger issues!

Arnav's agent Aman seems to be a strong character! He says his piece without getting intimidated by Arnav and does what is best for Arnav!

So Arnav actually has a gf! I thought they were just the rumours! Seems arnav is in 'like' with her and not in 'love' with her! Given that he cares about her feelings and tries his best to please but they are still far from the love stage

I hope khushi doesnt mess up this time by asking such lame ques! Though m sure she must be looking million bucks and this fact may help in dousing Arnav's anger or annoyance or whatever he gets but one wrong question from her and she is gone! Nothing is going to help them!

Waiting to see what how this life changing interview will go!Edited by Nandz - 10 years ago
xMIC.Dropx thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome story line.excited for further chapters
celinawalter thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
liked this update.
well, i was one of the readers who was looking forward to the interview scene, but will have to wait now for the next one...
again, Arnav--- does he love Lavanya? i don't think so. he is just pleasing her, i guess.
then Khushi-- she is so nervous... hopefully she doesn't fall again in front of Arnav and embarrass herself.
i am waiting for the next update, hopefully, will get it soon...
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
anger management classes hope it helps him
waiting for arnav and kushi interaction :)

pls pls update soon
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
So Personal Q's is a taboo and La is worn on his arms to keep the hankering ladies at bay.
He is in relationship with La but likes to keep her away from limelight whereas she hankers for it. 
He is against anger therapy and interview. But both essential to resurrect his image and further his career!

Lovely update.
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very interesting story...waiting for next update 
jg12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update . Cannot wait for the interview .