Arshi SS: Outside the Lines, Chp 12, Pg 140, link T2 pg 149 - Page 20

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by P4rveen12

Welcome back Hun, we finally got an update I so missed reading this story.

The update was superb and fantastic,

Wow Arnav and Khushi first meeting simply brilliant she landed in his arms, 

Awww bless Khushi was definitely affected by Arnav's gorgeous looks, 

So Khushi has to attend the party and interview Arnav alone that will be very interesting, can't wait for the next update. 

Absolutely loved the update and it was a brilliant read, 

Thanks for the PM,

Eagerly waiting for the next part xx 

Sorry to have kept you waiting so long then and even now...I"m so embarrassed!

Thank you so much for your kind words; really encourages me to write further😊
Originally posted by Anarocksick

Sorry for a non-detailed comment... but I really liked this chapter :)
Finally they meet and she falls straight onto his arms. Ab ye romantic nahi toh kya! Oh, so she'll meet him and again interview him, can't wait! I like how Arnav is equally intrigued about her. 😃

I welcome all kinds of feedback, detailed or not!! Thank you so much for your interest in this story and I'm glad you have liked this story!

It's Arnav and Khushi; of course they are intrigued about each other😊
Originally posted by daffodils06

so glad to c that u hav updated...
the opening scene was just wow..
and khushi was lost in him...i wonder if arnav was lost too..
khushi recognized him..but forgot his name..only khushi cud do that...
and arnav asked about her later..and aman noticed it...
waiting for the one on one..was it planned or just a coincidence...
and arnav is educated...thatz interesting..will she ask about it..and will he loose it...then he will hav to console her..and the meetings will go on...i think i shud stop guessing and let u tell the story..
waiting for the next part..

Thank you for your comment! I'm so glad you enjoyed the last chapter.

And you have so many questions - they will definitely be answered as the story progresses. Thank you for your interest😊
Originally posted by Hawa1997

Amazing update!!!

What a way to meet Arnav the first time, right in his arms!!😳
Well khsuhi tried her best to ask question and not sound lame but of course she doesn't know anything much about the game.. 

Hopefully she does good research when She goes one on one with him..she is already affecting by his looks and he is well educated too,wow😳 let see what happens at the interview..

Brilliantly written, don't worry about the updates timing, totally understand...

Thanks for the me.. 

Will be waiting,,.

Thank you so much for your kind words and your encouragement; really means a lot to me as I move forward with this story😊
Originally posted by 1chilly

Firstly, I love the banner.
I love this story. Totally different theme.
Reminds me of those days when I used to go and watch matches live in India.
The fun and the excitement.
And you are making me relive that again through this story.

Loved the tum theek ho moment. Rabba vey!😆

And now Khushi is going to attend one of the many IPL post match party.
Their is definitely some attraction between Arnav and Khushi
It will be interesting to see how the interview goes.

Thank you for your kind words and encouragement! And I'm happy that this update brought back some nostalgia to you!
Originally posted by gifttag

Awesome chapter.
What a great start to a potential another amazing story from you.
So we now know a bit about Arnav's character and along side that we are getting to know KKG and that too as a journalist.
Khushi is effected by Arnav..hell who would't be and the way you have described the way he looked in the opening scene is enough to knock anyone out..poor Khushi did't stand a chance, no wonder the girl was so flustered and she could't put two words together to start with.
Arnav seems like is also intrigued by a certain hazel eyed beauty that he asked Aman of all people who likes to tease him.
Now the question is this invitation to the charity function...is it Aman's idea about which Arnav knows nothing about or Arnav has asked him to issue an invitation to Khushi? Hopefully we will find out in next update.
So Arnav is going out with super model Lavanya Kashyap if tuners is to be believed or is there some truth in it? As they say there is no smoke without fire.
Loving this story already and can't wait to know more.
Please continue soon.
Thanks for the PM.

Thank you so much for your comment and kind words. And many of your questions will be answered in the next update😊
Originally posted by A_BA

Thank you for your comment! I'm so glad you enjoyed the last chapter.

And you have so many questions - they will definitely be answered as the story progresses. Thank you for your interest😊
about the questions ..if authors lik u r willing to giv answers..the questions will keep on coming...
looking forward to the next part..will v get an update any time soon..??

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

I res the first place and then I don't unres it...how convenient...extremely sorry for being late...
coming to the chapter...Khushi is already nervous...for reasons more than one..her first one on one interview..and that too with Arnav..and he already has started to affect her...
khushiz convo with ajit and his saying that no personal questions reminded me how difficult it shud b for  celebrities to keep their personal life away from the lime light..especially those who are fiercely protective of their personal world...
just lik Khushi I was wondering how long can one talk about professional life without crossing the boundaries to their personal life...
Arnav has done a pretty god job of keeping his professional and personal life apart..and eventually got burned too..forced to do things he wud never hav done otherwise..lik the anger management course..attending parties..and having a girlfriend wen heis not even interested in it..he decides to stick to one girl so as to avoid the rest of them...Arnav has lot of things going on...
And Khushi is dressing up...is it becoz of the interview or is it becoz itis Arnav...
Edited by daffodils06 - 10 years ago
Awesome update and I loved it. 
This is such a refreshing story and I am loving the way you are telling it with such detailed manner, also love the characterisation especially Arnav's... so he has got a GF but he is not overly bothered or in other words his heart is not really involved and she is just a arm candy to protect him from unwanted attention from opposite sex, wonderful. he is not happy to attend the Anger Management Course but has to if he wants to continue playing, interesting. Arnav is not a party animal but he is here in this one under sufferance and only because he has to. 
Khushi is so very nervous to interview Arnav..a superstar and I can't wait to know what happens. 
Please continue soon. 
Thanks for the PM.