Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aycma98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
And... they meet at last! 
I feel bad for Khushi, because she is thrown into this coverage without any prior notification. And who knows, she might be in fact thrown into the lion's den, especially now that Arnav is still boring hatred towards press. I just hope he will not pour out his anger on Khushi. 
daffodils06 thumbnail
arnav is a cricketer..and khushi is a budding journalist...
this looks interesting...count me in...

Pdrover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Cricketer Arnav & journalisti khushi... Interedting
Sarikaa97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This is soo different yet amazing!! I really glad that I found this FF...can't wait for the next update:)
faree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome this so so different arnav as a cricketer  and khushi is reporter and she dont know anything about him lol 
please update soon 
Nandz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What a delight!!!
Story on cricket!! Arnav a cricketer 👏 !!
M a huge cricket buff!! Have been since was eight yrs old! And to read a story where arnav is a cricketer! Pure bliss!!
I love that how you have used IPL, a real cricketing event as the background and not some fictional event!
So arnav has hit a rough patch in crickrt!!plus it seems that he has anger issues or may be the journalist just touched a raw nerve! Like happened with zinedine zidane in soccar world cup final! But whtever journalist are known to ask such questions! Though i dnt think BCCI has ever metted out such punishmen to anyone
Ok i had thought that khushi would be his anger management counsellor or somebody but she turned out to be a journalist, who currently are bane of arnav's existence!!
And now she has fallen right in to his arms! Kya baat hai!!!

You write exceptionally well! Loved your writing style!
Waiting to read more!!!
Absolutely loved it! Thanks to shruti for recommending this ff! Eagerly waiting for its next update!!
Do PM pls!
A_BA thumbnail
Note:

Sorry for the long delay in updating this story. I was meaning to put up a note earlier, but it just completely slipped by mind.

I am definitely continuing this story, but I am focusing my attention on finishing my first SS. I just posted the final chapter last night and am now going to start writing the epilogue. And then all my free time will be dedicated to OTL, and hopefully I will be able to update regularly...my real world has really prevented me from writing two stories simultaneously.

Thank you all for the lovely feedback you have given me so far; I will try to respond to individual comments as soon as I get a chance. Hope you will all stick around when the story continues!
Barun_Gf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sure we cn wait 😊😊
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow amazing update loved it.
Nandz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh m definitely sticking around!!! Love the concept and the story!!
Take your time!
We will be waiting!!