Arshi SS: Outside the Lines, Chp 12, Pg 140, link T2 pg 149 - Page 102

Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome update...arnav really thawed toward her 
wow Arnav is quite interested for her well being came all the way to her had tea with her
apology from him was totally unexpected n that coffee or lunch date not bad good going
there is more in it he is not the person who cares when it comes to personal life so interest in enemy camp defiantly  personal khushi dear good luck
who is threating her what his connection with Arnav

awesome updaete, just loved how things are starting to take shapes between arnav and khushi. they seem to be more at ease with each since their first meeting. but that stalker and his threats are really scarely. i dunno y but i feel that khushi should have confided in arnav about that unknown man, maybe arnav would have known who he is and that would have made things much easier for khushi. very eagerly waiting for the next one:)
Superb ff loved this new role mr cricketer n miss journalist   
Good job
Excellent update...thanks for the PM
wow...i want them to come toghether soon
Beautiful chapter. Loved Arnav's worry about her condition in the morning, Khushi's realization of her tirade last night and feeling bad for and thinking a way to apologize to him, Arnav morning visit to her room their loss of themselves in the moments finally both of them explaining their actions and apologizing with each other  and calling it truce. Now waiting for her answer to his date proposal. Thx 4  d PM.
Link to thread two and Note
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3992598&PID=104942750&#p104942750
awesome dear 
thank u for pm
I can totally relate to Khushi's Character even I don't like cricket. I love story so far and can't wait to find out more about arnav. Did his parents die the Princess Diana way.