Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chotidesi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
I really like how you've developed their relationship- it's such a gradual giving of trust, and you make it seem so natural. They're not just jumping into anything- It's very, very realistic, and I think you've done a fabulous job with that. I always thoroughly enjoy your writing, and this story is no exception.

However- I would like to request something of you. Would you mind using a serif font like Times New Roman or Georgia? I generally find them easier to read, because they're designed for reading. It's just a small thing- and you do not have to do it by any means (there is absolutely nothing wrong with the writing, and I will still be here every time you update, regardless of font! :) )
Edited by likeadesigirl - 10 years ago
badfaith4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank god Akash was interested in Payal
I'm glad Arnav was able to have a normal talk with Khushi. He ran away from her because he thought her intern was her date
Oh dear
Now Khushi is all confused
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awe...loved the update... Thanks for the pm...
anu1017 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!! Loved it πŸ˜Š

Still can't get over the feeling that Khushi is going to betray Arnav!!!! Update was cute though he is opening up and trying to get to know the enemy lol!!!
fatima2603 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like the convos between arnav and khushi. Their encounters have such a natural flow to them.
rk2127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oft the physical attraction tendency has just been increased many notches and this girl also click to intellectual level all in all ASR is getting a really good companion from the 'enemy group' that he doesn't want to bow down to the sign from his brain of staying away.

He got jealous with the intern being Khushi's date? That's why he left. Really!

Wow, "I was in the middle before I know it has begun." Mr. Darcy P&P. good job ASR.

Their light banter and easy comrade was nice. So he has prejudice for journalist considering them as the reason to his parent early demise. Wonder what will be his reaction if and when the piece on him will be published pened by KKG?

Khushi didn't like is early and sudden departure and not sure of the reason why. Well 'Aag Dono Taraf Baraber Lagi Hai' πŸ˜‰

Continue soon would like to read Arnav thoughts of being jealous πŸ˜‰Edited by rk2127 - 10 years ago
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
So, Aakash is attracted to Payal.
Liked the conversation between Arnav and Khushi.
I don't want Khushi to betray Arnav.
The poor guy doesn't need it.

Arshi67 thumbnail
It's not going to end up well when he finds out about Khushi's boss's plan - which I fear is inevitable. 
He will feel really betrayed as it will squash his fledgling trust in journalists. 

ARS24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
πŸ€—aweosme dear 
thank u for pm 
avika_ShArMa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Enjoying this story so much!πŸ˜ƒ

Khushi is fighting with her conscience and morals constantly. While Arnav has his own set of problems. add desire for Khushi to them! ;)

While Akash has surely found his match in Payal. Just lovely!
Atleast someone has his wheels going. :) 

But who was that man who gave Khushi the warning?
I hope you reveal it soon and whoever that was, had best interest in his mind.

Waiting for the next chapter.😊