Arshi SS: Outside the Lines, Chp 12, Pg 140, link T2 pg 149 - Page 74

Posted: 10 years ago
Glad that Arnav has broken up with Lavanya & he is playing so well. !!
I loved this part...specially the Arnav Khushi conversation...
It was interesting...👏
Looking forward to read more...😊
For your Q's.
No problem with the story, contents and pace. Good work.

Lovely chapter that showed, easy rapport between Arnav and Khushi, exit of La, entry of awareness of Khushi in Arnav, entry of the snake-Shyamwa into the scene!

I read it in 1 go, n I luv it
arnav being a cricketer n khushi being a reporter
arnav attending anger management for his action, much needed
I jst hope khushi doesn't reveal abt arnav's personal life

Edited by gangsu - 10 years ago
Superb update !!! Indians won.. happy for arnav.. loved the update.. 😃

thanks for pm 😊
Loved the update! They both are  enjoying each other company,, looks like a friendship building!

And the mystery seems so interesting,...looking forward to the next!
A lovely update. Many people who attend anger management courses always say they are not angry! Nice to note Khushi trying to throw her boss away from the scent of an indepth of Arnav.

Loved how she was just looking when Arnav was laughing. Arnav has broken off with Lavanya.

So finally the snake makes his appearance.Edited by jessjazz - 10 years ago
Loved d story way
Superbbb really I love it
Chapter 8:

Anyway, what did it matter if she's optimistic about interviewing other players and reserved only with him; it's not like he enjoyed talking to reporters in the first place.

I was smiling widely when I read this, and you know why. 😳

I wish to visit Calcutta soon; your description just gave my enthusiasm a boost. I have a thing for the old world charm of cities. Bengali sweets ka toh kya kahe? Damn my ultra sweet tooth. 😆

I have a confession. I hate cricket. But only the conflict in this story has me glued to it and I am very sure that you'll do an awesome job of handling it. Maybe that's why I am so hungry for only Arnav Khushi scenes and not cricket. But oh well. I hope this did not offend you in anyway. You obviously love cricket. Who doesn't?

Btw,did I tell you I love Lavanya absence? I like the way Arnav is so subconsciously attuned to Khushi, not her presence per se, but her. The way he cringes when he sees Aman talk to her.

I loved how Khushi handled the difficult situation with him. I should have skipped the description of the dessert. It made me hungry.

Oh and I love Aman, for he receives his important phone calls just when I want.😆 Please keep him that way always. :P

I don't like Arnav much in this chapter though. I can't hear someone saying desserts are underrated and my reaction was exactly like Khushi's.

I am loving the slowly blossoming warmth between them and I am loving the story too. You are a very accha accha writer.:) Now off to read chapter 9. :)

Unres

Loved the chapter!
So the indians defeated the mighty royals! I wonder if gayle storm failed to hit the indians!
Okay so finally lavanya is out of the way! Coast is clear for arnav khushi love story. given how khushi has already made her way in to arnav's thoughts , bas she now has to make her place in his heart!
N i liked when you highlighted that Arnav didnt have major anger management issues! I guess his anger got the better of him at the wrong place n at the wrong time! This was further proved by Arnav's after match interviews where a different n more easy going n warm face of Arnav came to the fore!
But you know his session scene with the group of ppl reminded me of scene from the hancock movie, where hancock is also made to go thru the same ordeal albeit in jail (i think so)!

Who is the guy who stopped khushi n was getting jealous of her n arnav budding relationship?
Shyam manohar jha? Earlier i thgt it was that other player!
Now y is he here n more importantly what did her warn her about?

Waiting to read the next part!Edited by Nandz - 10 years ago