Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_BA thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey everyone, I've been trying to post Chapter 9 since the last half hour and it's just not happening😡

It's almost 2:30 am here, and I don't have the energy to deal with this any more tonight...I will try post first thing in the morning, hope it works then!

vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Can I res?  I am so excited...waiting...for some fireworks on and off the field ...

Anu and mints ...

Chaka pe Chaka mar ASR confidently 
Your mood will change almost instantly 
On the field and off play the game fairly 
Remember how makes you feel Khushi
And you will shall definitely have victory 
Simultaneously will start your love story.

Edited by vandana.sagar - 10 years ago
aashi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
and I here?

Ditto Vandee😉.. Lets set the Field on Fire! 😳Edited by aashi12 - 10 years ago
mints23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
I am the umpire... I decide if I should keep letting ASR play!! ðŸ˜‰
A_BA thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

aashi12 thumbnail
A

Edited:

From the beginning itself, i couldn't stop myself from phangirling over Arnav. He was so much sensible and in control and totally reasonable this time. The boost by the previous game + his improving personal front equations bth being the reason. I liked it how sorted he was. He did well by breaking up with Lavanya, not because of the obvious reason ;), but actually there is no use carrying the burden of a non-working relationship, its better to put a full stop, before it takes the bitter route. Although i feel bad for Lavanya, but i know, that she knew, it had to happen. :(

i'm glad Arnav accepts, to himself that khushi is being a 'distraction' in his life. She is affecting him. ;)

more than Anger, in those anger management classes, Arnav would learn to manage himself in situations that is forced, or the point when situation goes out of control.

Clearly his performance, affects him at mental level, as now he is form, he is loosening up, which is nice, not completely though. A good player should be able to hold his nerves, even after a loss or a bad day. But i think, we learn both from our losses and gains and hopefully arnav would do so as well.;)

Khushi and Him, are getting along :) on a very unexpected convo. I never thought she'll ask him about Aman, but them Khushi, she is concerned for everyone, in a nice way :) and Arnav too was indulging, which was refreshing.

And comes in the Snakewa, where was he hidden till now?.. In his hole?😉

Wanna see Arnav hit a 6, this time the ball being 'Khushi'. ;)Edited by aashi12 - 10 years ago
inamajar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic update. I think you are doing a great job balancing the story in the cricket world and the world outside it. 
Arshi67 thumbnail
I can see why some may say there's too much description of the game but I think it's important. 
It has a significant bearing on Arnav's frame of mind. 
For me the longer the chapter the more for me to read!
Given Arnav's views of the media his relationship with Khushi can only progress slowly. I like the way you are showing how he is slowly opening up with her. 

aashi12 thumbnail
Un-resed my comment on Pg-104.
jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow... Loved it...is the stranger Shyam?