Arshi SS: Outside the Lines, Chp 12, Pg 140, link T2 pg 149 - Page 70

Posted: 10 years ago
R

Mee too Loving It Totally! No complaints :)

being a die hard cricket fanatic, the details do please me. But for the non watchers, i'm sure the end result or the perforamce of Arnav would be interesting, just the way you potray it.👍🏼
Rest all up to you.Edited by aashi12 - 10 years ago
I'm loving the story the balanced amount of cricket with the twist of ASR, the lengths of updates are good as well. Though I think the pace could be little fast. What I mean is they aren't getting any time to know each other better until the last update.
superb.loved it.continue soon
Hey..
I love the story ... I think it has the rite combination of cricket n story...but updates can be a bit longer...but I do understand if they can't be increased in length... 
No more complaints from my side...
Waiting for the update
Loving the story. No major complaints at all.
As you suggested may be once in a way you can include some description of the cricket match. And one more thing I wanted to know is that Arnav's interaction with other cricketers is something which you have never written. They must be having some good times while practicing or after matches etc, is there a reason why you have not mentioned this.
No complain what so ever.. Loving this story. Though I am not die hard cricket fan, i am loving the way you described cricket in the story. And length of each chapter, I won't mind longer chapter 😉 but no pressure 😊.
So please keep up the good work just the way you have been doing. Hope this will help. 😊

Ok !
1. I have no issues with the lenghts of the chapter! In fact the longer the better! So no complaints there
2. As for content ! Oh i love the balance you have creates btwn cricket n arshi story! N i dont think you give too much of cricket content! Infact incorporating all the cricketing details gives the story a touch of aunthenticity!
Having said that i know not many follow cricket that too IPL,so i believe one has too go according to what majority wants!
3. I guess pace of the story is fine! In eight chapters we have come a long way! Even in terms of arnav khushi relation!!
4. As a writer you are doing a pretty good job!

My suggestion would be! If you can givs us more frequent updates! I mean its just a request! I know people have their busy personal lives n all so no pressure! Just a request!
Thanks fof the note!
The USP of this story is its cricketing background!
Please retain that!
I have no complaints. If you want to give longer chapters then please feel free :-)

Im loving the story and so far there has been a good pace with it too.
I don't have any complaints- I think you're telling the story at a perfect pace, and I like how you've developed the characters. Just keep doing what you do :)
Hope Khushi doesn't use arnav just for the interview
Loved the update