Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
m waiting when they will come close
Barun_Gf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful updare

ryt frm d beginning to end .. D way u presented arnav khushi thoughts was awsm

I loved d rude arnav who in his anger said everythng he wanted to say to khushi ryt aftr d party wen he saw her wid d australian cricketer

Nd d here d driver left no stone to embarrass khushi nd give a point to arnav to misjudge her..

Bt still i loved d taxi ride of dem

D way dey behaved was cute . Qki har jhagde mein pyaar chupa hota hai...
aarrsshhii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
arnav was being so rude, he didnt even have d courtesy to thank her for the ride!!
he need a lesson on how to behave! serves him right to have a bad match!!!
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
That was a lovely update and it showed how suspicious Arnav is about others!
Not a courteous word of Thanks for the lift but heaping her with accusations! What the!
Waiting for the next update.
amfashionista thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
its awsum
waiting for another update
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
You are an absolutely wonderful writer and a lovely person from my interaction with you, (even though it has been limited) and from what I know from friends. 
You are one of those writers who is also a good reader to other writers and that is such a great trait. I often see your detailed comments on other stories.
Congratulations on completing a year of writing and also on the award for your story in the NL. 

I loved this chapter, your wrote his emotions so well . The uneasy feeling that she was bringing out in him so successfully making way for his accusation and insinuations of her morals and her reason for her choice of profession. The fact that he was making her feel something that he seems to be fighting unsuccessfully, the fact that he had noticed and not liked her talking with the Australian cricketer, coming out more strongly then he could anticipate and imagine her shocking her for sure. A feeling of jealousy and irritation at feeling possessive and a bit territorial towards her...

He seems to be very suspicious and I wonder if that stems from the personal issues that are creating in his professional life. Something that him act so horrible...am sure when Khushi enters his life she will help him deal with it help him focus too...

Where as he was already regretting his uncalled and unexplained harshness towards her during the interview this outburst was the final straw...and then leaving with matters unresolved it's no wonder that it has affected his form and hence the game the next day.

Realising he has gone to far and embarrassed at his outburst I can see why he ran away without so much as thanking her but I can also understand her feeling inadequate about her job profile and her ability to handle this responsibility.

His own dissatisfaction and frustration manifesting in his lashing out on her...she seems to be the easy target. I guess the fact that she is playing on his mind is also bothering him and this is his was of dealing with it and pretending it it not a big deal...

Things are really spicing up, he with feelings that are confusing him and she confused with his attitude and animosity. Yet sees that maybe he is sorry...
Yet he regrets his behaviour and realises that it's not surprising that he is perceived as someone who needs anger management classes. 
You are handing the human emotions so brilliantly and writing them so sensitively and realistically it's a pleasure to read...with each chapter I am finding myself more and more engrossed in the story...

Edited by vandana.sagar - 10 years ago
jg12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb update . true reflection of ASR's personality - so mean to khushi and then regretting it .
LondonChick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Arnav isnt a bad person at heart. I just think that he has a reason as to why he is the way he is. And I know for a fact Khushi will get to the bottom of it
1987Trisha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
does arnav has any personal issue with journalists???
Why he behaved so coldly towards them...
How could he say something like that to Khushi without even knowing her!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dieforasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
ohh..god...now what? is she going to accept the proposal? wanna know more...😊 thanx for pm