MMT:EDT16/8 Bhag Bhag Vasu Bhag - Page 12

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by -...mohini...-

today i was watching d epi of ssn 1 wen megha joins PL n is given mohan's desk...by god...kya haal tha uske desk ka...har jagah chocolates ke wrapers...n megha ne saaf karke uske saare contacts mita diye the jo wo pencil se desk par likhta tha... 🤣
*sigh* kya zamana tha...

" na jaane kaun janwar baithta tha yaha " 🤣
Originally posted by pc_pals

Know what guys, Mohan Guru ke chit chat mein lagta tha..hum bhi kahin window nahin to sofa pe baith ke ye nazaara dekh rahe honge ...jaise live chal raha ho...😆abhi to sab alternate alien world lagta hai..

jaise mohan to mohan hai..same guru to guru hai ji.. SS1 ke MM nanhi guru and jiji this are Unique characters in tellywood.
@asmi : I had no problems because mohan ne guru ko bhi aise hi danta tha... 
Originally posted by Moner_Radio

" na jaane kaun janwar baithta tha yaha " 🤣

i liked dat part wen he threw away d pen coz he wasnt able to write on d new desk with it 😆😆 and on d top of it megha's expressions😳
I liked Vasu Rj scene too. It was quite nice I thought 
Originally posted by meg94

vyas he liked it and has already used an alternate version of it u forgot dat kerosene act by rukku babes😆

megha : 

pray that AA and AV doesnt go beyond than this .. what Rukku did was undoubtedly at par with raddi standards , but lets not forget that she had no idea of the truth then. she got her first reality check today. and she ( plus everyone else ) is yet to know the locha Aai had created with vasu ..she doesnt know that vasu is mohan bhatnagar himself and not aai's son.. i'm waiting to see what she does after that.
Originally posted by bandanaa

I liked Vasu Rj scene too. It was quite nice I thought 

Agreed!

But aj bhi Vasu ko pata nahi chala ki RJ is not Megha's daughter, she's adopted, and she's looking for Naina..

Kab yeh log Naina ko dhoondenge, kab Mohan ki memory wapas aayegi, kab pata chalega Aai ne use Vasu banake kyu laya?? Itna time hi nahi hai!
S1 Mohan Guru and Mohan little nanhi scenes toh are EPIC!
Unparalleled in visual medium - be it in tellly land or movies.

Something worth treasuring for  a life time!!!😊
Edited by bandanaa - 10 years ago
Originally posted by asmi279

@bold: That was the dialog of the day for me 🥺

Bala... 👏

Hi, Bala ne to aaj rukku ko ye dilog marke speech less kar diya.😭
gulshan me gul khilte hain...
jab sehra me milte hain...
main aur tu... 🤣