Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Divorse Papers:Neither Madhu nor RK cn b blamed :(

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Kehte hain khuda ne is jahan mein sabhi ke liye...
Kisi na kisi ko hai banaya har kisi ke liye...
Tera milna hai us rab ka ishara maano...
Mujhko banaya tere jaise hi kisi ke liye...

They say that for everyone in this world, God has...
made someone or the other, for each one...
You meeting me is a sign believe me...
I am made for someone like you...

Kuch toh hai tujhse raabta...
Kaise hum jaaneN hume kya pata...

Some contact is there with you...
Some relation is there with you...
How should I know, what do I know...
Some contact is there with you...

Tu humsafar hai, phir kya fikar hai...
Jeene ki wajah yahi hai marna isi ke liye...

You are my partner so why should I worry...
This is the reason to live and will die for this...

Suno na kahe kya suno na...
Dil mera suno na, suno zara...
Teri baahon mein mujhe rehna hai raat bhar...
Teri baahon mein hogi subah...

Listen, what my heart says...
Listen, listen for a while...
I have to stay in your arms all night long...
The morning will be in your arms...

Be-intehaan...
Yoon pyaar kar be-intehaa...
Dekha karoon saari umar...
Tere nishaan be-intehan...
Koi kasar naa rahe, meri khabar na rahe...
Chhoo le mujhe is kadar be-intehaan...

Limitless...
Love me without any limits...
I'd see, all my life...
your signs, limitless...
There should be nothing lacking, I should be out of consciousness...
Touch me so much, so much as without limits...

Umr bhar ka saath de jo, Kyun wohi pyaar ho...
Kyun na mit ke jo fanaa ho, Woh bhi pyaar ho...
Naa adhoori yeh kahaani...
Naa adhoora yeh fasaana...
Mar ke bhi naa hum kahenge, Alvidaaa...

Why should it be love only if it lasts a lifetime...
Isn't it also love if it is erased and destroyed..
This story isn't incomplete...
This story isn't incomplete...
We won't say goodbye, even once we die...

I was just feeling sad for RK and Madhu... RK has full trust on her Madhu that she can't leave him or love anybody else... So he burnt the Divorce papers which he signed in anger... but the attempt made by Madhu to save those papers made him hell shocked So nobody can blame him if he arrange new Divorce papers... Bcos Now RK don't want to know the reason why she is leaving.. all he sees is the Worry, the Pain she showed in saving those papers... She didn't care a damn  of herself while trying to save those from Fire... even didn't notice she was burning her sleeve...

But we can't blame Madhu also...  it wasn't her sleeves on fire.. She herself was burning inside... it wasn't those Divorce paper she was saving.. she wasn't worrying  or paining for those papers, but for her love..😭  for Madhu those Divorce papers is holding RK's life... it was her desperate attempt to save RK's life...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Firstly ...this song is one of my favorites ...loved it ...

Pennu ...its really tough to explain the pain Rishbala are going thro'...

Madhu is burning herself alive ..to see RK live long...

on the other hand ... RK is dying to know the truth that is binding her ..

i don't want RK's trust to be broken this time... i wan him to find the reason ..

Nice post deaire ... 🤗

Edited by ArabellaPearl - 10 years ago
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Nice post Pennu 😳 You know that raabta song was never played in between Rishbala , but I always hv thought that song is just made for them , just too perfect 😳 They are made for each other . Neither Madhu can live without RK , nor RK can live without her . Both of them have some flaws , but when they are together as a whole they r flawless 😳 They understand each other & thus they complement each other . Thats how a perfect couple should be 😳 not that where the girl loves someone else & wants to be with her love only & the guy without caring about her feelings continuously frightening her to leave her love & that's also by keeping her love at stake ! I seriously doubt if they can be called a "couple" at all 🤢
Yesterday's episode bore a spectacular example of true love , true feelings . Yesterday RK truly emerged as a true lover & shut all those mouths who were (or perhaps are) continuously screaming RK is just "pretending" to love Madhu ! I'm glad RK didn go for any sugary talk , neither tried to hide his true emotions behind some noble mask . He boldly admitted his first reaction after hearing Madhu loves Sultan , was a burning desire to kill Madhu , that's how a heart broken man , who learns his love bluffed him , feels like . Period ! If anyone claims after knowing his love actually loves someone else didn felt angry on her I wl say he's simply lying . That's bound to be anyone's first reaction & so was RK's . But again ! That was 2012 ka RK (I loved this dialogue 😆 ) , aka RK before meeting Madhu . Love has changed him & so after his anger wore off he tried to think about his love . Madhu said she wants azadi from him , she can't live with him , so he just questioned himself why should he hold her forcefully if she doesn want to be with him ? If she wants to get free he should set her free & that's why he signed the divorce paper . Here comes the TRUE goal of love . You will always want to see ur loved one happy , no matter how much pain it cost you & after that he stared at the moon , recalled his every moment spent with her & realised something is wrong somewhere . His Madhu can never ever ditch him , can never ever hurt him this way . Something has gone terribly wrong somewhere & this was the UNDERSTANDING , TRUST , FAITH which is the usp of the divine relationship named love 😳 & so he burnt the papers . He doesn know whats going on , but he surely can't let her leave her life . But again when she became so desperate to save those papers , even didn notice her sleeve is burning , he backed off . there was something in his expression there...he was kinda puzzled as well as hurt that those papers r really that much valuable to her !
& as per Madhu is concerned obviously she isn't at fault . For her , her life is being separated from her . She is ruthlessly being forced to leave the man whom she loves truly , thats also just bcoz a psycho lusty creep wants to win her at any cost ! She is being forced to leave him forever , she doesn even know if she'll ever b able to meet her love or not...so she was trying to gather as much memory she could . Did u notice her packing ? She carefully took that yellow suit in which she looks like RK's private sunshine 😳 & that red lehenga which she wore in KC , while praying for her love's long life 😳 & all those suit which she wore during their grand wedding span...those were just fragments of memories upon which she has to live the rest of her life . & then the burning the dp scene . Did u see her teary eyes when RK was explaining why he doesn believe his Madhu can leave him ? I bet somewhere deep in her heart he hoped badly that he doesn trust her lies , somewhere deep in her heart she wanted him to have faith on her love . But ! Siggghhh ! It was dangerous for his own life when RK set those papers on fire somewhere deep in her heart she must have been pleased to know RK doesn want to let her go...but again those papers r the key to his life . So she had to save them , she desperately needed to save them , the very thought what Sullu wl do if she fails to give him those papers shook her from within, she didn even notice her sleeve was on fire . sHE just knew she has to save her love at any cost Yesterday I really felt so bad for my Rishbala

P. S - I know i blabbered too much 😆 actually I didn analyse yests epi anywhere till now , so thought to do in ur post . hope u don mind 😳Edited by Saayaniz - 10 years ago
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
both r ryt at their own places...but it's hyh time CVS show something like these both coming together n trap sultan
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
excellent post pennu 👏👏
angelanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post pennu
Both rishbala are right at their place.. 😊
sree.gattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I too felt same.RK ya Madhu ka koi galati nahi hai.i too feel RK is going to arrange new divorce papers because he had seen Madhu desparate to save divorce papers not caring for her hands burning.one way Madhu was burning her hands only to save RK ,her love by saving divorce papers.
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Wow Awesome post Pennu , RK cannot see Madhu hurt & Madhu wants to save RK's life . This situation is really painful  . 
DevilClan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well said dear. Madhu was saving RK's life not Those damn papers.
Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Beautiful Post Pennu & True. Both RK & Madhu are in an unexplainable dilemma.
And each love the other unconditionally. Thats why they are doing things which their heart says is right  😳