Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seema12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Ek Baar Phir -------ho jaya  super hit !!!!!!!

seema12345 thumbnail

seema12345 thumbnail

Hope the timeslot will be changed
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

!!!!!!!! OMG !!!!!!!!

Barun Sobti fans slam Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon — Ek Baar Phir

Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani's crackling chemistry made Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon immensely popular. But after Barun quit the show, the channel had to end it as the fans only wanted to see Barun in the lead. Now, news is that the show will be back on the tube with a brand new season,
cast and story. This second edition, called Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon — Ek Baar Phir plans on recreating the magic of the orginial show and bring to fans, a riveting love story. However, this move hasn't gone down too well with the fans of the original show. They have taken to social networking websites, protesting against the title being, cashed in on, (read tweets below).

A source says, "The working title of the show was Astha earlier, and the story was that of a romantic comedy like IPKKND. Perhaps with requests from a few fans and reports of the IPKKND season 2 being in the pipeline, prompted the channel to change the name."  The new show will star Shrenu Parikh and Avinash Sachdev.

In a statement made by the channel, Barun said, "IPKKND was one show that was loved by one and all, I was lucky to be a part of it. I have always believed that its story was its strength. It'll be interesting to see the second season. I hope it does well. I wish all the luck to the channel and the production house."

@aakanksha_joshi: they want 2 cash in on the brand name IPKKND but this is not tolerated by fans! (sic)
@Mahezabeen: Bakwaas Idea! #IPKKND is NOT #IPKKND without the original cast! #EpicFail(sic)
@Aquagal001: IPKKND is not IPKKND without Arnav-Khushi & without Barun-Sanaya. New pairs shall create their chemistry in a new show than doing it on the name of IPKKND. It hurts the feelings of fans. (sic) 
@Vixen_Cat: I would be interested HAD SaRun been in it. NOT if the cast has changed & title is being cashed in on. (sic)
@pari_tweets: Change the name of the show, we loved ipkknd for barun & sanaya, No SARUN No IPKKND! didn't we prove it b4. we have fought for our show once and will do it again! hope u saw the dislikes (read HATES) the promo got on Youtube and still counting! (sic)

Those fans are crazy 
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ugh Such Horrible Fans.
I Don't Like Barun Sobit.
His Just Plain.

Wishing IPKKND 2 All The Best. (:
Yes avinash would do an amazing they haven't seen his acting yet and saying whatever 

Hoping it will be a huge hit 😊
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jesh Where Can I Find The New Promo Of IPKKND 2??

I Want To See It.