Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia871 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Dear cbians and avina fans...
Plz dont react to that fans...they are nothing...if they really have some power then they could have saved their show...but they are very immature...and plz dont fight with them...they dont even deserve our attention...if any hater spam in avi s page...we should spam double...to encourage him...
And they even bash their own actors...i cant tell u the language which they use for their lead actor...its two fan groups battling...
Plz be sincere and never be proudy...them we wlii surely win and god is with us!!!
sonia871 thumbnail
And plz dont spam this thread...it becomes difficult to read...
Just discuss like all
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ashna26

Rubina Dilaik
?@RubiDilaik<small><a href="https://twitter.com/RubiDilaik/status/369082476859113473"></a>
</small>

We are the most intelligent of all the species; Respect for every individual's private life shall be much appreciated:-)

I think fans should stop tweeting personal question to Rubina. Saw some fans tweeted asking about their relationship after reading the article. So she may be tweeted this. Guys plz don't over react.
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Soniaman

And plz dont spam this thread...it becomes difficult to read...
Just discuss like all

Guys I pray to you, beg you. Please read what Sonia saying here and please do not spam this thread. I posted something important to Fairy and just did not know where it vanished cuz there were pages after pages of nothing.

Some posts have just an emoticon. Can somebody enlighten me. Because I HONESTLY dont know the meaning, rather the purpose, of spamming. Do we gain something by doing it?
sonia871 thumbnail
Prem di... Now a days there are some talks which we cant post diractly on forum so for this..instead of spamming we should make meaning ful posts..
Now we are nt in pv forum so we have no hurry or race to complete it...
Just my opinion!!!
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SushantFan_Afss

I think fans should stop tweeting personal question to Rubina. Saw some fans tweeted asking about their relationship after reading the article. So she may be tweeted this. Guys plz don't over react.

I agree.
fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: SushantFan_Afss

This pic got 2.7k likes on SP page.

👏
fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: radev_no1fan

Now that PH say cameo 😡

😡😈
fatssrilanka thumbnail

Annoying to get the IPKKND fan in the malaysia topic talking about their show didn't want that there 

😡
fatssrilanka thumbnail

Fatema very good comment to that fan proud of you😃

Jeshni,thank you. Jab bhi aise coments parti hoon toh mera khoon khorta hai.I couldn't stop myself & so blasted him.