Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Viviandsenarox

Ya dn rk wl mary new entry dn madhu wl b n flms nd try to gt bk rk nd dn rk wl rejct hr nd it gos on nd on nd on. πŸ˜†

Superb story, Kiya. I am sure then mature people will ship RishBala because when you love someone who is married to someone else.. it is noble and divine! πŸ˜³

CVs and PH are still paying for the last time they brought a new entry between RishBala.. one can only hope they have not gone self-destructive! πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

masan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Maria aise nahi karte bad girl. I think some one from the forum is going mad on FB as you don't see predictions of future track now a days. You got what m saying.
Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
😲😲
Agar aisa hua to ST nd GH k siway yeh show koi nahi dekhega.

Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: masan1

Maria aise nahi karte bad girl. I think some one from the forum is going mad on FB as you don't see predictions of future track now a days. You got what m saying.

LOL! Oh yeah I got it!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜›
dusy2k thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am watch🀒🀒ing for rishbala not for sulbala if this news true I will stop watching it ...
-Snow-White- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mm990

Superb story, Kiya. I am sure then mature people will ship RishBala because when you love someone who is married to someone else.. it is noble and divine!😳

CVs and PH are still paying for the last time they brought a new entry between RishBala.. one can only hope they have not gone self-destructive!πŸ˜†

deva deva al shpng rishbala nd shanti n da forum.ROFL. Nd i nvr heard heroine maryng a vilain. New alap che cncpt of cvs to gt da shw off air?? I wndr. πŸ˜†
AVELINA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yeah why not! Then Trishna will marry Bittuji..Padmini will join Sikki's wedding planner office to handle so much wedding one after another...then the the forgotten caretaker of aryan mr Kaka will marry someone...Sultaan will invite RK n his new biwi to attend his kaka's wedding...then the story will take leap...Aryan will be grown up n he will marry some named Makkhibala...then the show will become.."Makkhibala ek makkhi aur chota don"..
seriously!! fb pe logoko fake news dena hi tha to kuch dhangka dedete..ab bolenge ke Sultaan ne Dipali se shaadi karli..:-P
karma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🀣 sultan ke marne ki bhi news dedo
Poluk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: masan1

Guys stop being rude. U know because of obsessed human beings like us people are not able to enjoy the show properly. We have taken the fun out of MBEIEJ.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
rishbalaeiej thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
god make it as fake news
plsss