Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: princessonline

Thank you so much!

I agree with you! If he wanted to her hurt he could have done so by now but he is so careful not to do so. For example, when he went in her room the first two nights he told her wanted to make her fear him and would torture her if he really wanted to do the first two nights he could have easily slept with her but he didn't because he can't hurt her like that. Instead, he would get super close to her and make her believe he is going to sleep with her but leave each time around. Then he told her he is going to tell her parents how their relationship is really like but he did not. He only tries to make her feel scared but when it comes time to hurting her he can't do it. He always backs off. Poor guys has finally discovered and quickly lost his heart.

Riya

i beg to differ here... if you look carefully the fisrt time around he was not interested to do anything with her... he just went there to confront her after he got angry hearing what MA said abt Jodha n her refusal. Of course when he went there he got carried away a little but hes intention was not to do anything with her...

The second round as well if you notice it, its ruqaiyya again saying something that Jodha told her n he got angry he again when to confront her... He was drunk there... I dun think hes intention was he wanted to do something with her, but he wanted to make it clear to her... He tried to get close but she turned away n he got angry... Again here he went so close to her, but i still believe both the times he did not want to do anything with her...

But of course the second one then chances for doing was there if at all Jodha gives in ... Embarrassed
sps1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sonilausarun

agree wd ur every points .  i too loved that  pepper scene ..waiting to see his expression when jodha will win the chase game .. poor jallu 😆

thanks for posting such beautiful post ...😊

i'd b waiting 2 c ruqaiyas expression..it wud b classic!!!😆
princessonline thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: riyya6

possibility is very high that ruqaiyya will do so.. but whether it will effect Jalal is left to be seen... Jalal is show n making his own decision these days...😳 lets see 😳

I hope she just bangs her head against the wall while Jalal us love stricken. Gosh, I can't wait for their romance to begin. I love the days leading up to the romance because it's always hilarious and cute to watch what the two people end up doing in their love for each other.  😆😳
princessonline thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Suni-

Nice post dear...agree with u

Thank you so much!
😃

Riya
princessonline thumbnail

i beg to differ here... if you look carefully the fisrt time around he was not interested to do anything with her... he just went there to confront her after he got angry hearing what MA said abt Jodha n her refusal. Of course when he went there he got carried away a little but hes intention was not to do anything with her...

The second round as well if you notice it, its ruqaiyya again saying something that Jodha told her n he got angry he again when to confront her... He was drunk there... I dun think hes intention was he wanted to do something with her, but he wanted to make it clear to her... He tried to get close but she turned away n he got angry... Again here he went so close to her, but i still believe both the times he did not want to do anything with her...

But of course the second one then chances for doing was there if at all Jodha gives in ... 😳

I agree that the first and second time around he did not go with the intent to sleep with Jodha. However, when ever Jodha denies him the right to get close to her he always reminds her that no one can stop him from coming close to her as he is her husband and there is nothing wrong in what he is doing and then of course he tries to go close to her while she looks on in fear. What I was trying to say is that he will go near her and say that he has every right to sleep with her just to freak her out but at the end he will never actually have any intention to sleep with her because he knows she is not up for sleeping with him for lack of better words and if he forcefully slept her it would probably kill her and get rid of all he ego and pride but that's not how he would cut her wings. 😊

At least he is a man and doesn't force himself on her, unlike Adham! 🤢
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: princessonline

I agree that the first and second time around he did not go with the intent to sleep with Jodha. However, when ever Jodha denies him the right to get close to her he always reminds her that no one can stop him from coming close to her as he is her husband and there is nothing wrong in what he is doing and then of course he tries to go close to her while she looks on in fear. What I was trying to say is that he will go near her and say that he has every right to sleep with her just to freak her out but at the end he will never actually have any intention to sleep with her because he knows she is not up for sleeping with him for lack of better words and if he forcefully slept her it would probably kill her and get rid of all he ego and pride but that's not how he would cut her wings. 😊

At least he is a man and doesn't force himself on her, unlike Adham! 🤢

👍🏼... Adham 😡... I sincerely hope nothing happens to Motibai in the show...😭...

princessonline thumbnail

👍🏼... Adham 😡... I sincerely hope nothing happens to Motibai in the show...😭...

I know what a creeper! I am sure nothing is going to happen because in the movie/(I am not sure about history) but history, Akbar finds out all the things that Adham has done and has him killed so I am going hope Ekta decides that is what she wants to do as well.
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh no I did not see the pepper scene u r talking about cos I do not like watching ruq scene with jalal but still kinda get ur point about jalal' s thought on Jodha and even tho its not of love yet but something is surly starting up btw him n Jodha.

I feel it's more abt the fact that she is not scared to look into his eyes to speak her mind about him.

I mean others run or one might say throw themselves at him beg him to have his way with them however good or bad it may be but this young and fearless lady call Jodha challenge him to do his worse and only backdown a Little bit to him because of her family which he found out to be her only weakness.

Anyway great topic TM.