Jalal admits Jodha's not a toy he will use & throw

Posted: 10 years ago
As I was watching today's episode I realized that Jalal in a way admits to himself subconsciously that Jodha is not a toy he will use and throw away and never come back to.

Jalal is in denial and that can clearly be seen. When ever Ruqaiya says anything about how he has feelings for Jodha to provoke him he goes out of his way to try to prove her wrong which is always the first step. As they say, denial is the first step, or so I have heard.

Coming back to what I was talking about. Today when Jalal was talking to Ruqaiya he grabs a pepper and puts in his mouth and with a smile says "I am trying to get accustomed/use to the spice/poison" something along those lines. I love the fact that he says it with a smile and alludes to things instead of directly telling Ruqaiya why he is saying what he is saying which kind of makes the matter an "inside secret" between him and Jodha, thus making it personal. He also look at the pepper and smiles which then reminds me that each time Jodha has done something that has caused him pain he is always left smiling as if he finds her antics cute or as if they give him some sort of pleasure. Had someone else done the same thing they would have been dead.

The fact that he is trying to get used to Jodha's antics says a lot about his future goals. If you are going to play with something for a couple of days why would you go through the trouble of getting use to its harshness? He knows that Jodha is here to stay and he will always go back to her regardless of him calling her a "trophy" or Ruqaiya calling her a " disposable toy" because somewhere deep inside he knows he didn't marry Jodha and bring her to Agra to play with her for a couple of days and later forget about her existence.

All in all, I loved his smile when eating the pepper. I think it conveyed a lot of feelings that I just can't seem to put my finger on. Ruqaiya's words I am sure are going to resonate with him. He is definitely going to question himself as to why he spends so much time thinking about Jodha when he hates her? Why is he trying to get use to her presence and her antics when he does not wish to be with her for forever? Why is it that he can only give permission to Ruqaiya to break Jodha's pride and ego but not full out hurt her? Things to think about Jalal.

What do you guys think? Would love to know!😃

Riya
 agree wd ur every points .  i too loved that  pepper scene ..waiting to see his expression when jodha will win the chase game .. poor jallu 😆

thanks for posting such beautiful post ...😊
Originally posted by sonilausarun

agree wd ur every points .  i too loved that  pepper scene ..waiting to see his expression when jodha will win the chase game .. poor jallu 😆

thanks for posting such beautiful post ...😊

Thank you! I hope we get to see soft emotions from him when she wins that let us know that he is indeed happy she won or that he did really want her to win though that may be to far fetched right now, but who knows anything is possible.

Thanks for commenting and letting me know what you think.

Riya 😃
another good post from you 👍🏼...

guys was it pepper or chili 😕...

But what i dun get is why is he allowing ruq to give him ideas n following it...😕 n r they both thinking that Jodha does not know to play hence will surely loose 😆

i think after she wins the chess competition, jalal gonna bug her asking wat else she knows besides chess 😆

Edited by riyya6 - 10 years ago
yeah me too felt the same..hmm..he respests jodha..but he can't tolerate that someone is denying his farman and all
Originally posted by riyya6

another good post from you 👍🏼...

guys was it pepper or chili 😕...

But what i dun get is why is he allowing ruq to give him ideas n following it...😕 n r they both thinking that Jodha does not know to play hence will surely loose 😆

i think after she wins the chess competition, jalal gonna bug her asking wat else she knows besides chess 😆

Thank you so much for being sweet as ever. I love how are names are the same!

Lol, it was a Jalapeno or so it seemed to me. It was green.

The only reason he is listening is probably because he wants to prove to Ruqaiya that he feels no such thing for Jodha that she keeps on mentioning to instigate him. Though, we all know that is not the case. He does have some feelings for Jodha which is why he is trying so hard to prove otherwise.

I think Jalal will be in for a shock. I suppose he will feel proud of her and will be a bit surprised. Nevertheless, I hope he feels happy. I think this will help him understand that Jodha is far more talented than his "favorite" wife which is why later on he will be depending on her for much of his advice.

Riya 😃
So true...why would you change yourself for some one whom you want to vanquish?????jallu, whats up??? 
Originally posted by _SONA_

yeah me too felt the same..hmm..he respests jodha..but he can't tolerate that someone is denying his farman and all

Exactly! He just wants her to obey him like everyone else does. The thing he does not understand is that they only reason why he is so attracted to Jodha is because she is so different and a challenge for him and will always be.

Thanks for commenting.

-Riya 😃
Originally posted by njani123

Hmmm I am gonna die

Must say I feel the same way! Can't wait for tomorrow's episode. Wish the show aired every single day and that too for an hour. 30 minutes is not long enough.

Thanks for commenting.

Riya 😊
Edited by princessonline - 10 years ago
Originally posted by maanluvsgeet

awesome analysis dear

Thank you! 😃

Riya