Posted: 10 years ago
We as viewers have been waiting for the Right Kameena RK to be back.
So the cvs replied yest through RK that RK has now changed!

The old Right Kameena RK is not coming back because that was 2012 wala RK...ruthless, egoistic, manipulative, who was self-proclaimed heartless and thought only with his super-smart brains. The old RK would have put 2+2 =5 and outwitted Bhai by now.

But now RK has changed. 2013 wala RK... who is smart (never doubt that), but who now thinks with his heart too, who has feelings, a heart full of love and emotions.  This RK will add 2+1=3 (this stage was completed yest when he said 'meri madhu aisa kabhi nahi kar sakti'), then 3+1+4 and then add the extra 1. So basically Dilli abhi door hai. We have to face some more Bhai torture before RK figures out everything.πŸ˜•

But cvs you are forgetting..we don't want the 2012 wala RK...nah! We want the 2013 wala RK only...the unwedding happened in 2013!!.  the same RK who was named psycho, abusive and charged with kidnapping and manhandling his own wife, the same RK who confessed and apologised to his wife before the whole world, the same RK who trusted his wife hundred percent! Whom we don't want is the Devdas RK!!!

Loved RK's dialogues yesterday just because they were a change from the daily crap we get to hear these days, '24 ghante, 12 ghante, divorce RK, Rk sasta, Rk this, RK that'.
But RK shave that beard and think fast. We are waiting!

Loved the sherni Madhu yesterday. The 'tashan' looks she gave RK and the 'indifferent' looks she gave Radhaji were a welcome change from the rona dhona. But Mrs Sherni...use these looks on Bhai!!

Bittuji is really adorable and loves his chief and bhabhiji a lot. But Bittuji who is always shown very resourceful , where are your resources now? Why you didn't get RK the best lawyer? Why you didn't hire Marathe for him? Bribe karna hi tha toh pehle karte! Even when you heard that Marathe is fighting the case against RK, you suspected something fishy. So Bittuji ..having lot of hopes from you. Apne chief ka naam roshan kar do.

Rk once said..."meri maa mein mere diye hue sanskaar kut kut kar bhare hain"πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Radhaji you proved yesterday that you are indeed RK's mother! Loved the way she didn't believe anything that Madhu said.πŸ‘

PS: please comment if you liked the post. But no bashing please.

PPS: Which month and year is going on in MB land?? Yesterday RK confirmed that 2013 chal raha hai. But already the divorce papers have marriage date as 12th April 2011 and now the divorce papers are dated May 2012 πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Just like the CV's brains, their timings are also off..

I can pick any avatar of RK over that diabetogenic, exceedingly sweet RK or that cruel, evil RK.. He was best after the studio night, knew when to bbb people, and knew when to be nice to them..

But the diabetogenic RK is intolerable. I refuse to believe that only way to be a good lover is to be a lovesick puppy.. Even Madhu fell for that RK n not for the over sweet dude, who was talking crap in jail while holding imaginary hands in dark..

My RK would have taunted Madhu out of her fear.. But tat entire convo annoyed the crap out of me..
Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
Really nice post Bikks! πŸ˜Š

I know many RK fans will disagree with me, but I don't want old Right Kameena back! At all!! I don't want RK to go back a step in his character development. He has grown as a person and I want him to keep growing and keep showing various shades, he is capable of much more than only stuck being either Right Kameena or Sweet RK! 

There has to be something more than that! I don't want him to keep going back and forth from being Right Kameena to Sweet RK again and again. He should grow as a person in the shadow of his experiences. He should develop as a character as the story goes! He has so much potential.. I hope CVs acknowledge the true potential of their own creation (RK) and the star of their own show (VD) and utilize this potential in the best way possible. 

I am seriously disappointed that they made RK dumb!! I know they are doing it to drag the track and  he will sooner or later outsmart Bhai but whatever!! I will not forgive them for this!! They not only made him dumb but they also made him not trust Madhu! That's so unlike RK! I am really really pissed! Not going to forgive them! 

Yes his dialogues were effective.. but a little too late, don't you think? "Meri Madhu aisa nahin kar sakti!" Seriously RK? But your Madhu can lie about Sultan being alive han? πŸ˜‘

I am hating it!! Wanna smack his head! I know I am looking at the half empty portion of the glass but I am pissed!

And .. Madhu! It seems she is better at pretending to be a sherni than actually being one when the time requires her to be!! πŸ˜‘

RJ was good.. No complains from her at this moment.. πŸ˜† But Bittuji is being too naive and inefficient!! He is loyal I know but still he doesn't seem to be doing his best in finding out about the truth!! πŸ€”

Sorry for such a long reply.. couldn't help it.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Edited by mm990 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: cardio21

I can pick any avatar of RK over that diabetogenic, exceedingly sweet RK or that cruel, evil RK.. He was best after the studio night, knew when to bbb people, and knew when to be nice to them..

But the diabetogenic RK is intolerable. I refuse to believe that only way to be a good lover is to be a lovesick puppy.. Even Madhu fell for that RK n not for the over sweet dude, who was talking crap in jail while holding imaginary hands in dark..

My RK would have taunted Madhu out of her fear.. But tat entire convo annoyed the crap out of me..

Agree. I cant believe RK thought whole night and came to just this conclusion that 'meri madhu aisa nahi kar sakti'. Even the fact that he thought that madhu could have run away with sultan on wedding day really disappointed me. Dude, she almost blurted out the truth that she can see Sultan everywhere mocking her. Is it that difficult to decipher the truth? Madhu should have cited that the readon for wanting the divorce.. That she loved the kameena RK not this diabetogenic RK. That would bring him to his senses faster!
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice post Biks.

I can't tolerate Dumbest RK, I want RK with his sharp brain, who can smell everything ahead of time..I want RK as a kameena but not  like before, and also not  with Madhu. I can't take her crying scene anymore!!

Don't like scared Madhu, I want the  Madhu with pepper spray, what she can use on someone who is stalking her everywhere!!!

Doesn't seems Madhu is going to spill the bean and RK is not going to find out what's going on πŸ˜’Both brains are on vacation in la la land. I'm still at aww that at the begining RK believe MB that Bhai is alive and it is not easy to catch him, but why not trusting her now, and why she is not convincing enough to make him truest!!! Where there trust go!!!

Now only hope is Bittuji...but he is also not using his brain properly... lets wait and see

Edited by NeelMon - 10 years ago
Valar.Morghulis thumbnail

Even Madhu fell for that RK n not for the over sweet dude, who was talking crap in jail while holding imaginary hands in dark..

LOL! Remember Kashish.. Even he himself said that on wedding day!! When Padmini was giving him blessings he asked her not to pray for RK to be a seedha saadha aadmi because then Madhu will leave him as Madhu also fell for this RK only! πŸ˜†

He needs to remember that!! Why is he surprised if Madhu is asking for divorce now? πŸ˜†
Edited by mm990 - 10 years ago
Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Nice post 😊 But I'll have to add something. I want half of 2012 & half of 2013 wala RK 😳

2012 - The Kamina, Evil guy who outsmarted & manipulated people not who fell in traps πŸ˜• The guy who cared for his wife, loved her but never wanted to show it off to her. The post studio night RK was actually the best Caring, Loving but still not lovesick chocolate pudding type lover. He was Kameena & thats what I think makes him a unique hero of Indian TV.

2013 - Oh no no, I can never wish for that psycho RK who didn't trust Madhu's love & kept on testing her love each & every day. But I do like the Guy who could accept his mistakes, realise, regret & repent for the same πŸ‘

So I kinda want mix of both RKs πŸ˜† Yday I couldn't understand RK's dialouge firstly πŸ˜• In 2012 he never could have wanted to kill her. Even a scratch on Madhu, made him worried & scared πŸ€”
It was 2013 wala psycho RK only who couldn't tolerate Madhu with Bhai & for same reason said so.

About Madhu I want that Firm, confident Madhu who doesn't cry for a start at every single thing. I love her when she gives back to RK. Who fights against injustice, but NOT against logic πŸ˜† And I loved her eye movements to RK & RJ yday, as if she didn't give a damn to his words though it was just pretention but still I liked it πŸ˜›
Edited by Niki_cool - 10 years ago
Survival thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Well I don't think he would have taunted her even the post studio night wala Rk used to apologize whenever he switched off the lights once he said "I'm sorry who bulgaya tha ki tum andherese dar lagta hai, isse pehle ki main phir se light band  karo bed par akar sujao"

I used to like that Rk too neither too sweet nor too rude, he was the perfect Rk, but to be honest i was too fond of  Rk  during the press conference when he was supposed to clean madhu's image and instead he defamed her along with her family, I know what he did was not acceptable but ouuuf his style, his manipulative behaviour, the T'shirt and cap and when he told one of the journlists that someone who drinks dosen't have such abs and pulled up the t-shirt to show her his abs and the journalist was so 😳, that was a full package RK : handsome, well groomed, manipulative, super intelligent, suave... one thing was lacking love and care towards others a little bit this is why i say that the post studio night Rk is the best but it doesn't mean that i didn"t enjoy the right kameena before 4 phera and during it

P.S Well I'm sorry for the hindi dialogues spelling actually i'm not indian, so I just learnt to understand hindi watching hindi shows, so I hope u understand the sentence although I'm sure it's not written the right way

Edited by arshisfan - 10 years ago
bonhishikha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice and logical post.
I want 2012 wala RK with a twist of heart in his thinking. These are trying times and if he needs to defeat Sultu ( who is being shown to have developed superbrain at superspeed) he has to be cunning, manipulative and twisted RK. Afterall he has to fight for himself as well as Madhu becoz she has put down her arms and accepted defeat already.

Also I want Madhu to show indifference to Sultu instead of being frightened. I am hating the satisfaction he is deriving from Madhu's fear for RK. Also she MUST stop that creep from touching her while speaking to her. It is disdusting to say the least!!! 
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bt i wnt to see old rk! New rk is borng