Posted: 10 years ago
OMG
All this is crazy but SOO good
Keep going

Update soon
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thats a lovely update...so the bond is being build and very strongly...what will they do when one day they will realize that they cant meet each other otherwise...

jas0308 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
interesting..
but still something is nagging me.. I mean why only khushi can go to arnav's world and other way round? and why khushi cant take anything to that time? and why anybody cant see khushi? abd why they only meet at night?
but whatever the reason of these but very happy that their bond has become very strong and they can be away from each other
amazing update
continue soon
--sree-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
read the updates...its somewhat confusing...but i am sure it will be cleared when the story moves forward
Chochoo83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awsum chap aftr redaing it khuhsii ji friend came in mind how the waht the😲
When nk come to know that arnav wish her when she was sleeping😆
Still struggling with words wht to write how come khushii body was not their??
N feathers was in her roomhmmm scratching my head pls continue soon dear
Thaks for pm
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update so where does khushi go i know it in the same room but  where does she go and did khushi bring the feather on knowingly with her back awesome update thanks for the pm

russelskhushi thumbnail
the mystery is getting really interisting... loving every bit of it... the white feather... what does it mean???...
garima im sure will soon find something fishy...
neag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so that means she was time travelling without everyones knowledge or herself to,,,,,, if she can then can't he,,,,,,hope their love will never get to see the seperate,,,,there has to be something which can make then stay to gether forever,,,,, well only you may know as you are a witer and we are just the mere reader who can only asime further story

loved the update soon refreshing and beautiful as always

how he say never leave me Khushi ,,,, they are not just best friend but the lovers but they still have to realize it,,, how it will be in next update as it says Teenages,,,, the stage there liking and passion starts
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
thanks for the pm
Twinkle
mbbsrocks thumbnail
Omg..
Arnav helped her In maths...I wish someone to help me in my studies too..😃
Ok jokes Apart..
You know whole update i have read keeping my nails in my mouth..A gesture when i am too much anxious lol
The way their friendship is growing is sweet and so touchy..
He is opening up to her..and the way she tries to sooth his pain was really Awww-worthy..When she told him that she ll always be there,i was so emotional..
When he told her that it feels so bad not t be in near future..Like nothing..Ohh God this was terrible honestly..Because this is a reality..Everything is going to be like nothingness..Even for us!!
Initially i was thinking both of them are real..Khushi in arnav,s time is as real as Arnav in khushi,s time..
But NO...
Its khushi who travels..Its Khushi,s surroundings which change into arnav,s But nobody there can see her aswell..
So we cant say its Just khushi,s imagination because the last part made it clear that somehow things are changing in reality too..
May be arnav,s part has also a lot to do with present scenarios..dont tell me arnav Suicided??ok lame!!🤢
and 
I am feeling like.dont run your mindhorsed reema.Everything will be revealed with time😃
and i am having a feeling that garima will find some clue for sure..and may be she or shashi will also reveal some hidden facts to khushi which will solve this puzzle,
again..
i dont want my arnav to be a ghostwa tina..😭😭

THis was really really really the best update..
muaaahhhsss ❤️