Fan Fictions

ArHi SS: Fateful Love *Ch 4, pg 1 NOW* (New Thread Link pg 139) - Page 51

..FallAndFly.. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Omg this is damn interesting
I have a question...how will arshi be together despite the time difference?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vrinda16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Seriously Tina this story has caught up my mind completely, with me trying to figure out why is this happening so? A Time travel of a 100 years...I guess its Khushi going a 100 years back in time...but y only at night time? Now it's a love story for sure & u always promise happy endings to ur work but in this I can't decipher how can they have a happy endingunless ofcourse there's a reincarnation of Arnav too...I'm really interested to read how u proceed with this story bcos it has made me all curious...too many questions in my mind...I'm waiting to read the next update where u explore & explain Khushi's psychology
luvkkgasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Chaper two..

Awww.. how much she wanted to see Arnav the next morning.. and how her heart knew it already he wasnt there.. they are going to be hopelessly in love in no time.. its so easy to jusge now..
Awww.. she got sad because she couldnt see him..

I seriously felt bad when noone seriously considered her sincere words,,
hell she wasnt making up anything.. true she beahve weird sometimes.. and thats beacuse she has been thru so much at such a tender age.. why doest Garima considers that..
Different people have different ways to cope up with the sorrows in their lives..
Agreed Khushi is different and so are her ways... but its not her fault.. beacuse she feels everything too deeply from her heart...

I just wish she stays strong.. theres so much she will be needed to handle..😊

the moment she saw that portrait of Arnav's in the library.. she could feel the connection..
and she felt comforted leaning against it.. πŸ˜ƒ
thats the beauty of love.. 😊

Tina the last part actually frightened me.. when all of a sudden Arnav appeared..
it scared me a bit.. honestly..
but then it all became clear..
Arnav';s condition was no better than her..
both of them were dying to see each other.. Awww.. poor them..
shit.. a gap of hundred years..
hows they going to overcome this..
Its such a fateful love..
If only this time would help their love this time..

continue soon dear..
eagerly waiting for the next update.. πŸ˜ƒ

TinaEskay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Hi FL readers,
Loved your comments thus far   I know that this is the type of story that as a reader you want quick updates on--i totally get that.

That's my plan for this one as well. But I was caught up with my bday this weekend (thanks for all the bday wishes btw, very sweet of u all😳)

The update will be posted in a reasonable time, perhaps Monday US Central Time or earlier.

A word about the length that so many of u mentioned in your comments (esp Shell😊): yes this is a SS. Simply bc I didn't think it would take me very long to write out my crazy dream. But it is taking more time than I expected because you all need to understand the story really well (unlike dreams where u just 'get' certain things). I've deliberately written FL in a suspenseful and confusing manner but things will get more clear with time (there's that key word again πŸ˜‰)
That being said, I will keep writing FL until I think it is complete. I still don't think it will be as long as DH or SP, but roughly 10-15 chapters instead.

See you all soon!

-tina
Edited by TINA! - 10 years ago
Update soon! I'll be waiting! πŸ˜³
KtotheM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Pls update soon
Wil be waiting for the update
flutterlashes thumbnail
update soon
i will b waiting eagerly
Satina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
waitin Dr. T πŸ˜Š 
gifttag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh My God!! Tina you mentioned me in your note and I was like am I seeing things here just like Khushi.
Ok not to worry about this wonderful story being SS or FF.. it was my way to show and tell you how much I loved this story and the concept, also my weird way of showing the appreciation I felt when I started reading this one and fell in love instantly with your dream and thought let me try my luck in getting you to prolong this one and add it to DT and SP where we know the story is going to go on for a while as they are FFs.
I know lot of us are confused about the plot and like to know what's going to happen next but I love this confusion and suspense and love the fact that the concept is thought provoking, even after reading the chapter you are thinking about it and looking for the dots to connect and the clues you might have overlooked.
Good going Tina.. You know I love all your stories and want more and more and I try not to be partial to any one of them.
Thank you once again for all your stories.Edited by gifttag - 10 years ago
incarnadine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Eagerly waiting for the update. :)
Hope you had a fab Birthday!