Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipktouch thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
loved very much..awesome n amazing chapter..hats off to ur way writing with beautiful emotions..i really cried when the morning comes slowly dawning arnav side..how wonderful was the kiss to kushi..now the title is apt to the story where it goes..so aftr their cute revelation what wud hapn next..they wil start to confess and what else..still arnav's side is a mystery..waiting eagerly for ur next update..
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiii...Awesome update...Loved it...loved ArHi... Sooo cute...their bond is getting stronger...both r falling in love...Can't wait 4 more...Con soon...Thanks 4 da pm
bhadraprasad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow...this is indeed a gripping tale. We too pray that they fight against all odds and let the past and present merge for a bright future . Loved it. Thx for the PM
aaradhaya1688 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Superb update
Loved it
Now they will confess their love oh I cant wait
Thanks for the pm
sweetvanie thumbnail
I Juat love this update Tina ...

its simply awesome ... and love arshi moments, while reading this chapter, i was just eager to get to the arshi parts and its sweet ...

i think with the feather and letter cravings, that arshi love stand a chance for them to be together, dispite them being from 100 yrs to the 21st century ... love is very powerfull ...

Thx so much for PM ...
Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
With a leap of eight years we see them getting aware of each 
other as grown ups ... 
Am really curious to know how you are going to take this story forward ... 

Thanks Tina ... 
barbiebala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow awesome
how much i missed it
its heart melting update
i love both of them
both of them pulled together by love
even the shooting star  sealed it
she gave roses and he gave back the most lovable gift
hope no hurdles will come for sometime
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow... interesting being a teen and getting attracted.. nice one...
sanjubanju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What an amazing update dear!!! I simply LOVE this story. It's so unique. I am so curious to know how will Arshi unite with this time thing in between them. That was so sweet of Arnav .. The carving . It does prove that he exists , their nights together exists . I felt so bad when he disappeared in the morning. Loved this chapter dear, u r an awesome writer. I am waiting EAGERLY for the next update . Pls pls update soon 😊
Snoowfall thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Tina, does this mean they are changing the future, the engraving was not there, but now it is, and the feather stayed back, changing the future. You always weave magic with what you write, and we are glad we get to read them, so beautiful, I feel like I am in the story and everything is happening in front of me