Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumana561 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Wow u r an amazing writer.this ff is truely lovable.can't wait for the next update.u r a versatile writer.fateful love is different from any ffs i have read.i loved the shooting star moment.their wishes were very emotional.feather,carving does that mean their love has the power to overcome this obstacle of time?Edited by sumana561 - 10 years ago
foreversarun3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!!! What an amazing update yaar!!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
It was brilliant!!! Loved it!!!😊😊😊
I absolutely loved how you described Arshi as teenagers. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

And how they both are very deeply in love but haven't confessed it to each other!!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Ahhh!!!! Ahhh!!!!!!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

It was soo cute, sweet and romantic!!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

I wonder how their relationship will move forward and their love story!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

And I also wonder what will happen if and when their families find out!!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Love this SS yaar!!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Please update the next chapter like now!!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

PS (I forgot to add my comment about the precap)

What wedding?? Whose wedding?? Is it Di's wedding??? Ahhh!!! Update soon pleaseee πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
Edited by rosesphool1 - 10 years ago
Oh my god! That was another fabulous update! Their feelings are so true!
The wedding? Is khushi going to be the witness of it too?? 

The feather, and now the engraving! Seems like they would be travelling b/w the times permanently when they realize their love, n live happily ever after with tons of kids! πŸ˜‰

So interesting! Continue soon!
stories.1408 thumbnail
Romance in d air already.awesome update.I m still Mr able to make out d mystery of this story.but anyways good stuff
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Res
UNRES
Sorry for late editing I was disturbed yesterday n couldn't read. Anyways the update was amazing. A confession first I thought the girl was her but jaldi hi confusion dor ho gai k it wasnt Arhi. Lol now loved Khushi's inner fight n confusion at certain discoveries her inner self was bringing in her knowledge. Totally agree to Khushi abt being in love n how can u tell whether the said person is in love or not. payal n her love for books lol. So Garima has a doubt now on Khushi as in y she sleeps exactly at the same time as she does in childhood. Arey yaar u wont understand.   So now Khushi knew tht pillows and doll wont do good to b hide the fact of her nightly visits.aweer the way Arnav placed his hands on her eyes. Aweee he didn't like the thought of her having another frnd. how can he she iis his only his haan haan we know FRND JUST FRND *rolling eyes* its not like tht reality will change by saying frnd again n again. It will soon b clear to u both well to u mr.Asr tht she is now not only ur best frnd but so much more. aweee how shwert Khushi wished him happy Valentine's day in such simple way. How they became the most important part of each othet's life. aweee both of them wished to b together even in day light. The most cute partcwhich brought tears in my eyes was ASR's way of wishing her.Edited by -Farwa_Ibrahim- - 10 years ago
xyzsm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it's so wonderful!...loved it!!loved it!!loved it!!...
Barunz4ever thumbnail
Awesome update
This feeling of love when you are a teenager before confession is so beautiful filled with excitement n anxiousness. Falling in love is just the best feeling ever n you have beautifully expressed in this update
Loved the falling star part when both make the same wish but they knw it is next to impossible . N the engraving part too amazed me . Does  khushi hallucinate about Arnav this secret still confuses me but still love the beautiful bond that they share
Friedriceji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Doc ji πŸ€—

Looks like I'm falling deeply in love with this ArHi.

Their inner turmoils and confused thought processes were described beautifully.

Her gift to him and his return gift, gosh!!
And their wishes, how much more cuter these two can get?!!

And about the engraving & the feather; I think their love and connection just crossed all the boundaries of time, fate..whatever comes in their way ❀️

GOSH I SO ENVY THEIR BOND πŸ˜†

Waiting for the next chapter.

Love
Friedrice Ji
8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
this story reminds of the movie "traveler's wife" i believe..i love the concept...continue soon
mwep thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
amazing work
awesome updateπŸ˜›
engraving proves that they r entwined/does it signify that their love won't be bound by time?
is it anjalis wedding?