UPDATE!!!!
UPDATE!!!!
UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!!UPDATE!!!! plzzz
momoahmd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wowww...
this is damn interesting...
no idea about the feather mystery bcx m confused...
now only u can solve this mystery...
plxxx continue soon...
n
thnxxx a lot dear 4 pm...
Kavya_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Another awesome update. Bt where did khushi go n the ni8 and hw cum Garima didnt find it yt? Feather s gng to play a mjr part n future! Tats interesting. Waiting fr teenagers.. Thnx fr d PM.
luvkkgasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I M FEELING HOPEFUL after reading the update.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

You know why Tinu ... because since the last two updates the only that had me worrying all the time was how Arnav will come in Khushi's time.. I mean would he be able to stay even...
bt I got my answer in this one.. Though at the moment he may not come.. but its possible.. for the feather has travelled from Arnavs time to Khushi's and its still very much their.. it didn't vanish .
so I am happy and hopeful that somehow even Arnav will be able to come to her time.. and can stay their for forever.. I know a little hope.. but it will keep them going .. 😊

This story is so gripping I tell you..
and I am personally a very big fan of time travel.. the idea itself excites me to I cant tell you what heights..
I just keep wishing all the time.. had I a time machine I would have done this.. I would have done that.. SO its obvious I totally admire this story.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ I know crazzzy it may sound but that's the truth.. πŸ˜›

The update was so beautiful !!!
The opening scene was so emotional when Khushi wanted him to believe her.. she is not hurt if nobody elase believes her but it hurts her when he shows even a bit doubt.. and something tore his insides when he saw her gloomy.. Awww, both of them cant bear each other's pain.. even at such tender age.. well that's the beauty of kids.. they are selfless and loving..

I literally jumped when the library door opened !!! shit !!! I was damn scared to hell..
Awww.. Arnav is so protective of her ..  and Khushi feared that she will be handed over to some doctor..
the way he shielded her.. Gawddd he is going to be so more possessive once they grow up..  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
okay so few answers to many queries of us..
Only Arnav can see her.. talk to her.. touch her..
nobody else is able to do so..
I don't know if its a bad thing or good thing.. u know in the long run it doesn't exactly qualifies as a relief..
however I have full faith on u Tinu.. u will make it happen and so would their love.. 😊
Awww.. what a lovely way to declare that "we are best friends ".. Awesome Khushi.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

okay.. so at night something happens to the bedroom.. she goes in his time and leaves her time.. and both of them had to be alone in the room for that to happen
I don't how that happens.. its weird though but guess we will have to wait for future chapters to reveal that.. no problems till den.. πŸ˜†
and the way he was worried that if his Di had seen her.. oh poor boy was scared to death.. he evn made sure she still was very much real and existed.. feel bad for them.. they have to wait for the night to come to see each other.. how are they going to cope with it when they will fall in love with each other.. sigh ***
 how badly she tried that something she slept with her hands on remained in the room during the time travel.. but no nothing.. only she travelled in the past.. buth the good news is something from past can travel in her time.. the feather stayed.. so will Arnav one day.. πŸ˜ƒ

and Khushi so badly wants to save sheesh mahal.. I totally admire her resolve to do this.. hope she succeeds .. πŸ˜ƒ
more than that it was so good seeing them talking. sharing endless things with each other.. their thoughts, their feelings, their fears.. all of it.. they pour their heart and soul to each other.. they are truly the best friends.. so much love their bonding ..⭐️

Loved Khushi specially when she saved him from hearing his parents' fights.. she is a gem.. undoubtedly a very loving person.. "Sleep Arnav, I am with you.."
and a promise of never ever leaving him alone.. brought tears in my eyes.. 😭😭

Garima's part also made my heart beat go up !!!
so Khushi disappers from her time when she goes in past.. ofcourse a single person cant stay at two different places at the same time..
Glad that Garima didn't see the reality.. she believed the doll to be her.. but if ever she realises it. its going to freak the hell out of her..😲

I just wish both of them to stay strong. and I so wish this fate wont tear them apart..
that white feather has given me the hope..
wish them good luck for the times to come !!!

so excited to read the teenagers Arhi..
bring it on sooner love..
hope u don't get too tired after reading this comment !! πŸ€—

deeswarna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think the white feather was from arnav's and khushi's pillow fight!!

i loved the update, it was truly beautiful seeing the developing of a lifetime bond between these 2 innocent souls but how khushi lands every time in arnav's time and the fact that he is the only one to be able to see is him is a bit confusing for me! but i love their friendship, how important they have become for each other!
sk2405 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
How is it that no one knows about the night events?

If Khushi wasn't in the room when Garima checked on her, would she find her in the library or perhaps the room where she would be with Arnav at that particular moment?πŸ˜•

The feather was a big mystery. And with Arnav's parents fighting, is the time when things start changing in Sheesh Mahal around...?

So many questions na... I am left more confused after reading your mysterious updates.

Waiting to read more. 😊
nikita-nair thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tina...its so confusing...
waitn 4 the nxt chapter..!