Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayshaomar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Firstly awesome chapter
i really loved the bit where she covered his ears and him hers to let the other sleep

right so wow what a chapter
confusing and thrilling and yeah LOL 
answers that only the future updates can provide

so Khushi is the one to travel back in time, yet only Arnav is able to see her..both have to be within that room and alone for the change to happen, it doesn't happen with Anjali who was alone so the link is between Khushi and Arnav only

the feather from the pillow fight in Arnav's time remained there in Khushi's time..maybe somehow or someway things travel with Khushi 

but i wonder how that doll and pillow replaces Khushi when she is in 1914 as she doesn't place it there
my mind is in a bit of a muddle (but not a bad one LOL) looking forward to the next bit of the story
precap shows that it will be the teenage years so i'm excited
incarnadine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

What was that..what was that?! πŸ˜²

It's not a horror story but still this update freaked me out! It's past midnight for me, I'm all alone in my room, with stray dogs howling outside; and all these made the chapter seemed creepy, contrary to what it's supposed to be πŸ˜›

After getting a grip on myself, I read the chapter again πŸ˜ƒ

So Khushi can't take material things to the past, but surprisingly, they can be transported into the future ..i.e the feather. Does this mean that Arnav can travel to the future to Khushi? And I feel that the feather is proof enough that ArHi will be together. It's an evidence that they are real.

Another thing to ponder about, if Khushi is not in her room, then where is she? She physically traveled into the past? 
Last I know of was that Arnav and Khushi have the same room..the room which has this magic power, if I may call it so! 
So where is she, is the biggest question..if not in their room...

But, I don't want to think too much..going to wait for the story to unfold πŸ˜Š

Anyway, so their friendship is blossoming into something more, which they haven't realized yet. They're still too young πŸ˜›

Tina, there's one thing I really really must say, you're awesomely creative! How do you possibly manage to weave such stories..with so much suspense, so unpredictable? Whereas, I can't even form a small comment properly πŸ€”
Hats off to you girl! You're brilliant πŸ‘

Loved it! :)
l.savitree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This update is beautifully well describe & written...just brillant one
eagerly waiting to read more
thanks for pm
AneesahJabeen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omg WOW!!!
You sre absolutley amazing to cum up with such a story!
Its amazing
Its fabolous
I love it to bits!!

This chapter was so mysteriously 'entertaing'
Each paragraph has me longing for more and more
Cant wait to read the story further

Fab job!
Xxx
nadiafarjana thumbnail
Awesome update...
Well its confusing...
update soon...
kaur94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Great update
Garima saw the feather
sweetvanie thumbnail
OMG ... am reading this and am freaked ...

How can khushi physically not be there in her bed ... and back in the past ...

and the white feather , is present here,.. maybe something more than time traveling is involved ,... or maybe while time travelling the things they do also left behind evidence to prove that they were there ... my brain hurts just thinking of it ...

Thx so much for PM s Tina ...

Do update soon ...
sakhter90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great update! I am sooo intrigued now! Khushi actually disappears every night! She travels back in time. She has made friend with Arnav as well.

Do continue
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Uff my mind s completely twisted after reading the update.

Was Arnav life cursed?
ritzzzii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow  this ff is really awesome...i mean time travel such a brilliant topic...so now they are such a imp part of each other but till when...n whats the future of this relation...n y no one else can see khushi...cant wait for next update...