Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asrkkgsr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
amazing story.how khushi able tl see arnav ?please rveal the mystery behind their meeting soon.what happen next?what will happen to their lovestory?
MahimaMV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sorry for such a late responce for this chap

First tell me one thing, HOW DO U GET SUCH UNIQUE CONCEPTS IN EVERY STORY??????!!!!!!!!
AFTER READING THIS CHAP, I REALLY FEEL VERY PROUD TO BE UR READER AND I MEAN IT, LITERALLY👏⭐️

Coming to the update:

It was FANTASTIC, MINDBLOWING

To be frank, one night I was thinking abt this story n thought that Arnav was from ancient time n he was able to see Khushi only at night time n vise versa... This guess was due to the movie that came to my mind(a very old movie in telugu)😳
And my guess was right...

Poor Khushi, Every one thought that she was dreaming or else she was nt yet overcome from her parents' death😭😭... n made her to believe that she was imagining... Bt Khushi is very smart n intelligent girl... I love this cutie pie Khushi How smartly she found out the name that was carved on the door👍🏼

Awww These cute children are my cutie pies... Even Arnav did the same thing in the morning, got the same answers as Khushi got abt him😆
Bt Khushi is so so so smart... She guessed it so intelligently...

I loved this update to the bits Tina!!!!!! I LOVE U... Thank u for sharing this story

saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Time travel time travel, a hundred years time travel. But h0w the hell will this end happily? I am even ready f0r a n0n happy end and its scary!! Update s00n. I want this mystry t0 end quickly
shivanisaur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What the hell?? This is bloody amazing!! How have I not read this story before??
This is a great story! Thanks!! :-)
nazifa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great story
just awesome
Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Fateful Love Chapter 1 & 2

Tina sry love for the really delayed comment ... but I wanted to be totally free and at peace when I right comment for this one ... right from the first chapter ... this special story here ... the story that took birth in your dreams ... this one gave me a sense of dj vu ... so strikingly reminding me of our Shameless days <3 and this once again proved that mystery is your forte and romantic thrillers ... u are a dab hand in them !! <3

And now you are giving the love story of 2 souls ... who are caught between time ... one stuck in the present ... one stuck in the past and yet they meet at the same place ... they are living in the same place ... able to see each other but still rooted to different time periods !! <3 A truly unique love story caught in the sands of time !! <3

Lil Khushi enters Sheesh Mahal .. a ruined castle to her but she already feels at home despite all the stories of it being haunted floating around ... Payal detests the house as much as Khushi revels in it <3 the girls pick their rooms ... and Khushi is right where she should be all along ... in Arnav's room and as per cue as the night sets in ... Arnav comes in ... he isn't a ghost ... he isn't a demon ... he is a 10 year old boy meeting 8 year old Khushi ... just one unusual reality ... they are both from different eras but they are not aware of it as of now !!

Tina do you know that I am having goosebumps even now while typing this comment !!

I mean can anyone even imagine such a scenario ... and what magic does Sheesh Mahal hold that brought forth a clash between 2 eras and thus hurtling Arnav and Khushi into each other's lives ... gosh am so eager to know !! <3

Facts are given here and there in the first update ... Arnav is upset about his dad being away coz his mother is upset ... and Khushi .. is an orphan who got taken in by her aunt and uncle and lil Arnav & Khushi are already finding comfort in each others company ... damn they are sharing the same room ... the same bed ... 2 innocent souls letting their hearts getting connected and woven together in ways they cant even begin to fathom about.

Khushi to convince herself that Arnav is real listens to his heartbeat ... to imagine a lil Khushi listening to Arnav's heartbeat ... awww thats such a beautiful moment Tina <3

When lil Khushi wakes up to find that Arnav has gone ... she is upset and when Payal hears about her sister's nightime encounter ... she freaks out and when Garima hears of it ... she hushes up Khushi but the spark has been set off and there is no stopping it anymore ... the fateful lovers have met and now they will live out their love story ... a simple line from Khushi proves it beyond any doubt ...

"Arnav is no dream Amma ... He is real And He is my friend "

Khushi goes out to her Babuji coz she thinks he will understand but what she hears her parents talking about shatters her  ... it also tells us that her mind works in ways which everyone cant understand ... in her pain she rushes through the house and unwittingly enters the library ... there she finds proof that Arnav Singh Raizada indeed lived and wasn't a figment of her imagination ... she remembers his words and rushes back to her room to find his initials engraved on the door just as he said  it would be ... lil Khushi's delight at being proved normal and sane is infectious ... it brings forth a human craving which is there in each one of us coz of which we all try to prove to the world that what we believe in is right ... its a very human trait and Khushi is as normal as any other yet she is unusual <3

Daytime takes them ages away from each other but the nights come bringing with it a clash of times which helps the 2 lovers to meet ... what makes this happen ... I am dying to know <3

Arnav is disturbed that Khushi is just a figment of his imagination coz he couldn't find her anywhere during daytime ... Khushi is also going through a similar phase but the library brings her face to face with a shocking truth ... the night literally takes her back into Arnav's time ... almost 100 years backward ... its not Arnav entering her world but she is the one entering his ... Tina my head is gonna burn out coz of all the crazed ideas in my head and I cant wait to know whats happening ... and how they are gonna make sure that their Love wins over the Time !!

How will the past and the present meet ... how will it collide to make sure that Arnav and Khushi gets their happily ever after ... they say that Tima waits for no one ... nothing then how will this love conquer time ??

Will be waiting to read more and then I am gonna pick your brain more ;) <3 Love u Blushy <3

Now & Forever <3 <3 <3

Jyo

monasha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
When are we getting the next update??
I'm more eager to read this at the moment then other of your stories as this story of yours is totally different from your others... Please please update this story this weekend or little early if possible .. Pretty Please...

YaSha0512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

nice chapter

so Arnavs family told him the same he is imagining her
awww poor Arnav she is his only friend
khushis a smart girl to have figured out that its time difference already
wonder if only Arnav will be able to see her then at night or will others??? Also curious to know if she can come to his time can he go to hers????
looking forward to story unfolding n getting to see if they can ever find a way to be together in the daytime
thanks for pm plz keep em comin n continue soon
mannat27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update!
It is an amazing concept.  

So far, it seems as if they crossed the time boundaries and only both of them can see each other.  While Khushi lives 100 years ahead of Arnav, she can see the younger version at night, while the older version's picture is in the library.  This though just saddens me because it means something really bad happened in-between, that caused Arnav to harden greatly while leaving the Sheesh Mahal for good.

Wow!

Please update soon!  I really want to know the whole truth and how it even happened.

Thanks!!!!
PixieFlame thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
WOW! This seems interesting! :D