Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jojo21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Well you certainly have me thinking.  Two different times meeting in this house...hmm so curious.  I certainly am looking forward to more as this story unravels.  
Nimie207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Kya yaar...why am i feeling a weight right t the left of my chest ??? Very brilliantly aching...i am juat shaked...i am in a delrium man..u just dunno how i feel..even after this i feel damn confuaes...firt n foremost the feeling that Arnav n Khushi differs abt a centurys gap didnt go with me well...i always dreamt of them growing up,falling in luv...n death i hav nvr imagined it for them ..kinda immortal...nd u here are creating such a wonderful crazy story that has shaken me to d core..even i had such figments of imagination at my childhood..i hav even askd my mom abt a white shirt wala man wen i was 15...and i can understand Khushi...but is it illusion..hallucination...ya koi dream??? Hai rabba..mera kal exam hain aur mein toh yahi sochnewali...tell yaar...soon...thi is not done...i am getting mad..psychiatry mein PG ka koi plan hain...????well my fingrs r painfilly crossed untill i finds wat is this truly...a time turner ya wat?????arghhh...bhagvanji..i am going maddd...u betr update soon

Hav u seen a malayalam movie named Moonnamathoral???try it...but this is far betr than that...i wish in this time travl Khushi stay wid Arnav...aur ha no haply ending toh no proper ending...pluueesseee...
1914...seriously!!!!!!!!!Edited by Nimie207 - 10 years ago
diyadivya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazng updt
1914!!!!!!!!!!!11
akaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Enjoyed the concept.   Two different times meeting.

VYGA89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Speechless...
Love story across time.
Amazing update.
Loved it.
Can't wait to read more.
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Very diff...have a feeling it's going to a amazing story...loving it...

A different era a beautiful love story...wow..so ..excited about the next one...

Loved the pre-cap...
aashi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Khushi teleports to 1914 at night..!

Because the place was all furnished just like a palace at night, while in reality it is barren dusty , lonesome...

A time travel Love story! Well, then surely History would be changed.. A new present and future would be created!

Both of them at their respective places were admonished for their behaviour., but obviously Khush was more, considering the loss of her parents and mental stress she had been subjected to , due to the same!

No one really understands her! But she's got a secret mate now!

Who would teach her maybe, because it doesn't looks like payal And Khushi are attending any school!

Though the confusions remain and so does the questions: how, why..?

And Arnav's picture in that potrait!
100 yrs ago! He had his life.. He is history..
honey-sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Wonderful Update...

I am still confusing on how only Arshi met each other and that to from different generations.

And why can't others see Arnav and why only Kushi?????
hiralhk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
just simply superb...
Arnav is bhoot... Lol...
I love this cute bhoot...
superb Tina...even I like this story too...
thanks dear
hararnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow,, its such a refreshing story... 
maybe i will be guessing till the last update of wht xactly is the correct plot:-))
good luck fo rthe rest of the story