Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Loved the update.
Now I get the picture!
It is so very different from what we usually read. 
pheonix24 thumbnail
very interesting concept...😊
utthra1208 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
loved it. Confusing yet loved the bond they share. Will they end up together? But how?
anuprika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so khushis time travelling here right?that too to an old age
dats a diffrnce..usually man time travells to an advancd age
lovd the chang..waitng to get a pic f what is actually happng n arnav and khushis life..
seems like guptas dnt knw raizadas so well
so why is it khushi?!?!?!
will wait...what else can i do?!?!?! 😊
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Wow. New type of story for ArHi.
Time travel. 
I am sure you will do full justice to it. 
Anyways as for your question, I just she is finally grieving for her dead parents.  Maybe the situation were right. Her parents listen to Payal more. 

So curious to know if they will be able to fix it out. Meet at other times maybe? 
SViji_2706 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

This is so amazing I'm left wanted to read more but alas the part finished...poor Khushi everyone thinks she is odd and is strange who is imagining things...does Khushi or to be precise once Arnav's room changes to his time after night falls...how their love will emerge from this pbm I mean I've heard age difference being a pbm but here is it is time difference...the only time they could be with each other will be when it is night and in the end how Khushi and Arnav is going to be with each other by passing the hurdle named time difference. Already waiting for next chapter...

crazy-ash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Omgeee!!
Thanku for the 2nd chapter! And for making khushi ask that question to arnav! Ofcourse its time travelling! Whhoooshh!

My my tina di! So this is the reason y their friendship and the later their love will hav to face hardships and i shudder to imagine what else!
I mean time travel + love story is a umm...rare/weird combo! But we r loving it ofcourse!
Cant wait to see what will happen next! Abt the questions u asked...well..i dont know, and i dont tink khushi needs a phycological help!
Thanx for the happy reading moment!
leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ooohhh...A Time Travel love story. Very interesting concept. Loved the chapter. Looking forward to the next one.
munam_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
trust me when I say this..when I read the first chapter, it gave me a creepy feeling, an unknown sensation ran down my spine and I hd numerous questions in my mind till I read the 2nd chap. after 2nd chap I ws like wat the!! its a time travel story!! hey clear one doubt na... the morning is present..I mean 2013.. nd night is 1914??? I mean w.r.t. Khushi's pov?? loved loved loved it Tina!! I salute you!! I will be eagerly waiting for the next updates..please don't torture ur readers k??

love
Priyo!
TinaEskay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: munam_13

trust me when I say this..when I read the first chapter, it gave me a creepy feeling, an unknown sensation ran down my spine and I hd numerous questions in my mind till I read the 2nd chap. after 2nd chap I ws like wat the!! its a time travel story!! hey clear one doubt na... the morning is present..I mean 2013.. nd night is 1914??? I mean w.r.t. Khushi's pov?? loved loved loved it Tina!! I salute you!! I will be eagerly waiting for the next updates..please don't torture ur readers k??

love
Priyo!

yes--exactly hun😊