Fan Fictions

ArHi SS: Fateful Love *Ch 4, pg 1 NOW* (New Thread Link pg 139) - Page 28

YaSha0512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Very interesting start
Thinking maybe a past meets present at midnight type of story where two timelines collide at a certain time n place at night but if that is true then it would take a miracle for them to ever be together in the daylight
Whatever the story is my curiosity is peaked n I would love more so plz do keep pming me with future updates
Looking forward to the story n the romance unfolding n hoping they get to be together in the end with no one to stop them
Plz continue soon N thanks for pm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

siamesecat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Reserved...

Unres...

Loved the opening chapter. Very intriguing.. Now you say that this is not a ghost story... Cant wait to read more.
cheval thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Plz update sooon missing ur works
Samyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Is he a ghost?!!

I hope not!

I love the start..

Please update soon...
sweetydoll32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome concept and update plz update soon
TinaEskay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
NOTE: PMs will be sent out later. I have Desert Heat's update all done but IF has some glitch and none of the quotation marks are showing up. I went through this chapter of Fateful Love and added them all in but DH is a lot longer. So I'll wait awhile and hopefully the issue is resolved by IF.

Coming to this chapter..
Confused still? Hopefully as the story unravels, more things start to fall into place. I tried to explore Khushi's psychological side in this chapter. She's not a typical 9 yr old, but someone who has gone through a life-changing tragedy.

So like I said, this is not a ghost story--but a time travel love story. I don't think this genre has been done on ArHi before, correct me if Im wrong. I didn't write this because its so different, but because I loved this story and couldn't stop myself from writing it down. I just hope it strikes a chord somewhere with at least some of you.

Precap

Chapter 3: Best Friends

Questions since some asked: What two events does the opening chapter pic foreshadow? Is Garima right--does Khushi need professional help? Or is she handling her sorrow appropriately for her age?

Edited by TINA! - 10 years ago
FromTheAshes thumbnail
Res...
yups i am first...Edited by ..hrideyy.. - 10 years ago
mbbsrocks thumbnail
Hell I am Alone in my room...1 A.m and i am scared...Haae Allah...

This Made me a bit scared but then as the chapter unraveled  I was easy..so its a time difference but still a thriller..I was wondering where did he go??
and Now I am thinkng someone is sitting on front bed or hiding in the cupboard  *nail biting*๐Ÿคข

Well Khushi Has some psychological Side for sure becoz of her past and also a girl who,at the age of Just 9 ,can guess that its some time difference..Has got something Mann!!!
But my question is also the same that Is it because her parents passed at such a small age..
Is She Imagining Her Own Characters as she was told about raizadas who used to live here..I guess yes as you said its Not A ghost story pand tbh 100 years later..only Bhootwas can come and at no cost i want my arnavto be a ghost ๐Ÿ˜ญ
#Just Asking "Does it have a relation with medical LOL..tell tell Doctor?"๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

TINA if this is the story you have conceived after watching just a DREAM ,Girl you needto sleep more...your dreams are sooo intellectual..i wonder how are you in reality ?๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by mbbsrocks - 10 years ago
Friedriceji thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Fried Res!

_Fried Un Res_

Whoa...

That was amazing Doc ji..

Its almost 12am here..and I was checking my surroundings while reading this chapter๐Ÿ˜†
Okay you got me this time.. I swear I was little scared..because I am home alone with Abhi..Hayyoo..

So both are real and they are already bonding with each other like long lost friends..

Okay I am really confused now.. Time travel..it is... hmm.. I wonder who is travelling to whom.

Now I got the prologue as why their families were against their love. 

This is fresh genre Doc ji and I have never read anything like this on ArHi yet.

I think this is going to cross the mischief created by  "Shameless" 
truly wonderful and a fresh/rare concept by any author on IF! Bang on ๐Ÿ˜‰

You are great and awesome..

Cant wait for the next part.

And ya I got to the first page for the first time... Not a bad day at all.. hehhheee
Edited by Sarunfanatic_Ji - 10 years ago
frenzyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
they are from different time... wow! amazing...