Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asthagarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Well i want 2 trust u tht its nt a ghosty story bt chap1 gv me goose bumps n is mkng me agree tht its scary 1...

Well, I hate scary n ghostly stuff Bt i luv ur wrk Tina... 

Well abt d chap.. I'm confused lyk 4ever... πŸ˜•
Maira96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow Tina! You have me really confused. If its not a ghost story then where is Arnav and why were the Guptas told that no one lives in Sheesh Mahal anymore? There just too many questions! Hopefully the second chapter will answer a few! 

Sorry for my long absence. I have been working all summer and I spend most of the day working and travelling to work. I haven't even been able to read so many of your updates because I have been so busy. 
So really sorry, I will try to read and comment more but will still probably not be able to be really regular with commenting until September. So if its easier on you, you can delete me and then I can re-buddy you when I can be regular again πŸ˜Š

Anyways its a lovely story and looking forward to reading more of it! 
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Interesting start.

Is Arnav a vampire??
Homeslice thumbnail
Thanka for another amazing story Tina!
VYGA89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Interesting start.
Loved it.
I thought he was ghost...but u said this is not ghost story.
Pls update soon.
I cant wait for next part...
Thanks for the pm.
MamiaRehman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG...!!!! what was that ...😲  

he cant be a ghost ...   

this is damn interesting ... bless u dear ... only u can come up with this unique and unpredictable concept... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

waiting for the next part eagerly ...

Chochoo83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
what was that😲 its not ghosty story ok ... scratching my head it was awsumm dear
pls continue soon
thanks for pm
luvkkgasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
HOLY SHIT !!!!
This was a kind of update dat raises goosebumps on ur skin..
OMG.. whta is dis.. u told us its not a ghost story yet everything is so chilling abt it..
If u woudnt have told i would have definitely assumed its a ghost story..
** scratching my mind for what it possibly mean *** and ders no success Tinu..
such a suspense..

Ummm.. may be someone is remembering der past.. either Arnav or Khushi.. i dont know.. all kind of weird ideas creeping my mind..
Ufff.. dis is too much.. and sacring me as well.. hope u will continue soon and will take out all of us from d misery.. 😊

I totally loved it.. ⭐️
such a fabulous tale..
and u always surprise us with new twists and turns.. πŸ‘ love u for dat.. 😊

The way u described Sheesh mahal man anyone would be hell frightened to enter even.. bt yeah except for our crazzyy Khushi... she is already loving d place too much.. and Payal mentioned dat it is spooky...
If Arnav lives der with Anjali den how come dis state of d house.. all weeding in d gardens.. d cob webs and dirt,..
Is it has to do something vid d painting..
I dont know feel like dats d key to all of dis..
Khushi even heard Anajli as well..
dammit d scene where Arnav enetred with a candle in hand ran chills in my spine..
Awww.. loved d bonding netween Khushi and Arnav..
dey shared everything with each other.. kept talking whole night and all of a sudden d next morning he vanished.. ders no sign of him.. even Khushi's father told her dat none lives in d mahal... den how ????πŸ˜•

I dont know.. on the other hand Arnav is confussed.. asking if her father is new here.. what is it supposed to mean.. Gawddd...  do they have two halves to dis mahal.. which get combined in night due to dat painting or what... told ya m gng crazy with my wild guesses.. πŸ˜•πŸ˜›
 update soon Tinu.. πŸ˜ƒ
jdd1959 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
INTERESTING     START...LOVED  IT...
WAITING  4   UPDATE...
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiii...Awesome update...Loved it...khushi sooo cute n bubbly...is arnav a ghost...Can't wait 4 more...Con soon...Thanks 4 da pm