Edited by ayshaomar - 10 years ago
Reader_Hobby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey!

How are you? As always, I do hope that you are keeping well ... 😊

Another story ... Hell! I'm not complaining! I love reading them! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Okay so here goes >>>

After reading the first part I was left intrigued. I mean for a moment then I actually thought that Arnav was a ghost ... but after reading on ... this clearly proved he wasn't. I found it adorable how Arnav and Khushi could just talk about their lives with one another as though they've known one another for years ... easy flow of chatter between the two. 😳 

Anyway, I look forward to reading the next part soon.

TinaEskay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: gifttag

Oh my god!!! Doing a mental jig..this is such a pleasant surprise..can't believe it..I wanted to make a request to you for some time that I would really love to read a story with Arnav and Khushi being very young to start with..off course written by you and wow I did't even have to do that as you are already here with the story..this is unbelievable ( Arnav style ).

Now coming to this story you have started this a bang. What a cute and really sweet Khushi is..excited about every little this..finding happiness in every situation..trying to soothe her jiji
As she is not very happy coming to Sheesh Mahal to live and believes the stories about Mahal being haunted and feeling apprehensive, feeling funny on the other hand Khushi is feeling gentle breeze around her and peaceful and hid her feeling completely opposite to her jiji as they consider her a bit odd..I found that strange.

Khushi falls in love with the rambling old building and excitedly choose a room for herself and Payal..they discover a painting which has 'A and Chote' written on it..

Was Khushi having a dream in which she meets Arnav girst she gets scared and tried to scream but was stopped by Arnav and he tells her that she is in 'his bed' and they talk all night and share the secrets of their young life and go to sleep together but there was no one there in the morning.

Thank god you don't write tragedy I don't think I can stomach those otherwise that's what I would have thought.

Awesome start Tina..as I suck at guessing game so I won't even try but I am completely intrigued with this anazing story. Please continue soon.

Thank you sooo much for starting another fab story.
Will wait eagerly for the next part.

im so glad u liked it shellπŸ˜ƒ yes it is designed to be a bit confusing and mysterious, but hopefully things are more clear soon.
as for the precap--take a look at it closer. its not simply a picπŸ˜‰ i mean its different from the ones i usually post in one imp way

Anupama. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
So natural of Khushi to find happiness in everything!
The condition of Sheesh Mahal was really a sad and unkempt state. Then for Arnav to think 'bridge of servants' and all scared me like anything! From where did he come at poing of time and then went away.? Thank goodness for the precap otherwise I would have worked up my brains. %-)
really excited!
TinaEskay thumbnail
Originally posted by: mbibi

Ooo I'm intrigued! This is not a ghost story you say, but how the heck would Arnav and his do not know that khushis family was in their home? Granted they may not have been at home on their arrival, but then surely khushis dad would mention about them...right? And Arnav was talking about not needing a caretaker as they already had so many, so where were they? And why was the house covered in cobwebs and so untidy?
Aha I have a big question mark on my face! Can't wait to see how this unfolds!

hmm very good questions, wish i could answer. but soon u'll have the answers. keep piecing it together till thenπŸ˜‰
crazyfanofdsdv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved the update & teaser
hella confused
excited to read the rest of this SS
kushi's interaction with arnav was amazing

stories.1408 thumbnail
Wow...looking forward to this story.I thought one of them to b ghost.plz continue soon.OK I got it.kkg is havg hallucinations.schizo kya...Edited by stories.1408 - 10 years ago
TinaEskay thumbnail
Originally posted by: ASRandKKGSRFan

Hey!

How are you? As always, I do hope that you are keeping well ... 😊

Another story ... Hell! I'm not complaining! I love reading them! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Okay so here goes >>>

After reading the first part I was left intrigued. I mean for a moment then I actually thought that Arnav was a ghost ... but after reading on ... this clearly proved he wasn't. I found it adorable how Arnav and Khushi could just talk about their lives with one another as though they've known one another for years ... easy flow of chatter between the two. 😳 

Anyway, I look forward to reading the next part soon.

hi hun, yes im very well, bit tired though lol. hope ur well.
yeah right from the start, their connection has developed😳
kriti_angel1819 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh wow
Heaps excited!!!
TinaEskay thumbnail
Originally posted by: stories.1408

Wow...looking forward to this story.I thought one of them to b ghost.plz continue soon.OK I got it.kkg is havg hallucinations.schizo kya...

very interesting guess, no one's brought that up yet