...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
promo๐Ÿ˜ฒ don't wanna see preet dieing...baap ki saza beti ko kyu๐Ÿ˜’

ur ending???
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
mahive, don't tell me the knife hit his daughter - no no what did the poor girl do dear
will wait eagerly for the update

Rimpi_kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
mahiii...promo daka kaha vag gayiii๐Ÿ˜›
Ankita__S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Di promo ke baad updt bhi dena hota h jo ki aap bhul gye.
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
my guess is tgat its akhil, aryan hit on...
he will never hurt preet n akhil was always the target of his knife...
n we will see a happy hospital bed family scene...
but dont u dare call it an end...
i so wanna see how arjun arohi unites, get married, clear there mu, have hesitations but come up together for akhil n preet...
want family scenes eagerly...
u better cont inlt to few more parts mahi...
or i will be too bad :@
dhamki :P
yaad rakhna
florine_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow a hot update on the way. Update soon Mahi. Ab toh comment bhi kar diya. Jaldi update now
arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Update soon Mahi Update soon Mahi Update soon Update soon Mahi
update soon Mahi Update soon Mahi Update soon Update soon Mahi
update soon Mahi Update soon Mahi Update soon Update soon Mahi

shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: AAKMH2

err...lazy nhi ots just mood ๐Ÿฅฑ

bt da real.credit goes to my internet cnnction...home ka net connevtion.khtm hogya.so no lappy aur cell se format and all settle krna biht mushkil hai :( aww.. i know..i understand.. abhi lapy hai? u mostly update from cell only no?

is se pehle men index set krun...minuu thread lock krdeti hai ;( toh every time u update a chap u should update the index also no?๐Ÿ˜›

aww...so.sorry fr dt.

pr tum mujhse bhi to bol skti thi! men de deti. tumhari aane tak wait karti link k liye?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿฅฑ

hehe..nhi tum to meri jaan ho sacchi?๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: AAKMH2

Tumhe title bura lga? Oh god shibx itna deyr krdya btane men...pehle btana tha.ab.to men.kuch kr bhi.nhi.skti.
Phir kya title hona chahey tha..btao :) umm...dunno..๐Ÿ˜† how bout 'Ishq aur saazish'?๐Ÿ˜† I know it's lame๐Ÿ˜› umm wait! 'Dil ke armaan' ..better no?๐Ÿ˜ณ ok wait.. 'Desire, Love, Passion'? dekho..sochne par kitne titles miljaate hain๐Ÿ˜†

OMG! What an entry..Angry young man cum Hot cum besharam cum bindasCooland what not?BlushingTotally drool worthy..Day Dreaming

Complete package..dts wjt our arjun ;$

How he says the toughest of the things with easeLOLthat too making poor Arohi embarrassedLOL

Glad u like :D you know I love๐Ÿ˜ณ

His one linersShockedToo good ya.. tu sabke dialogues itne perfectly kaise soch leti hai? Like seeing things from all the characters' POVs? Awesome!

Thank u :* you're welcome sweety๐Ÿค—

Arjuhi's first kissBlushing
:$

OMG Aryan & GauriAngryMorons! Love that Arjun kept an eye on these 2 & takes Arohi awayWinkbut I dint understand..Arjun loved Rashi so much..yet he takes the risk at her wedding?Confused

Arjun is expert player..isnt he?;) Yes n the only player i love๐Ÿ˜‰

Poor Jay & ShefaliLOLBut Simmi & Tina? Ye dono toh beginning of the ff mein bhi the..in Singhu & Ahlu haveliConfusedn jo office mein the wo different log the?Stern Smileya tumhe bhi yahan Balaji writers ki tarah partial amnesia hogaya thaLOL

Ahem..acha? Name same hogaey girs r dffrnt :p hahaha very smart๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I love how Arjun always kept an eye on Arohi with Rishi around & always came to her rescueHug

Arjun.kesa bhi ho possesve to hota hi hai I saw care n concern there๐Ÿ˜‰

OMG!! Arjun the culprit</3 It was all his game plan for the property?? I soo hated Arjun here!Angrylike A LOT!

I cn feel..hw much angry u are...is ff men.jitni gaali arjun ko padii hai shayd hi kosi ff men padi ho :p hehe he deserves it๐Ÿ˜›

As if all that he did wasn't enough, he also plans to sleep with her out of lust? I seriously Hate him soo much for this! Even when he knew what kinda girl she is.. when he dint let that B*****d Rishi touch her, how could he with a similar intention?

DeadHe thought she would forget it & he too..even when his conscious pinches him..? My heart goes out to ArohiHugIf I were one of the regular readers I would also kill him with my gaalisStern Smilebut after reading all the chaps, I totally believe that he had started to fall for her(if not completely in love) when she was head over heals in love with him.. True to his character he was bad at expressing it.. he let his mind take over his heart.. he felt a pinch in his heart that he hurt her & holds her close shows that he subconsciously dint want to lose her..he probably did not want to accept it..as if afraid of falling in love.. but eventually he becomes vulnerable and loses his heart to her..Best thingBig smile

I realy wish u were one of da regular reader...kitna enjoy krti.men tumhare comments.
Kitna nda reder chupa hua tha tumhare under..hw deeply i translate meaning of his simple action.m impressed ;) meri taang keench rahi hai?๐Ÿ˜ˆ

"She is my Wife" One of my most fav chapters<3 I was dancing when Arohi slapped & Arjun punched that B*****dSilly

Glad u enjoy :D
I too enjoy writing it. aise hi aur ffs dena๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›

Arjun wanted to fly back to London along with Aro asap far from this place that could separate them.. My heart went out to ArjunHug

Lo.pehle gaalyan ab pyar...is arjun k.sath tum.sb ka mood chage hota rehta hai :p ab kya kare.. writer hi hume katputliyon ki tarah nacha rahe hain๐Ÿค“

And then..Tadaah! What was that! Here I felt just the way I felt for KMH every time there was a sad track!

Thank u.for such big complimemt ...mean alot to me

If I were a regular reader..I would go into depression waiting for ur following update/sCryAs if Michael destroying Arjun's business was not enough, police arrests Arjun for Michael's murder..Arjun ko dikhaya bhi nahi..typial KMH(Balaji) jahan Arjun ko nahi dikhate the towards the end mostly when in jail..

Hahaaa...u r comparimg me wid balaji..wht a compliment :p

Tumhe bda shock hai arjun ko arrest hote hue dekhne kaa? mujhe bas Arjun ko humesha dekhna hai...jaise bhi ho๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜›

Kitna sab hogaya iss epi mein.. Michael's murder bhi!! So unexpected! Typical Balaji twists jahan pata hi nahi chalta kab kahan kya hojaye.

I love twists!!! <3 :p i also love twists as far as it does not spoil the originality

Arohi was so sweet..so innocent..so supportive when she wanted to help Arjun out of it.. but to both Arohi & Arjun's bad luck, Arohi comes to know the truth at this critical time!Disapprove
What a sadist MahiAngry

Wo.pyar hi kya jahan.dard naa ho ;)

Tumhara Love impossible prh k.kya bnnega..jo itne se twist se tumhara ye haal hai :p accha usme zyada twists hain?๐Ÿ˜›

Oh! How much I love to hate RajveerDeadWhat an idiot! He is more happy having discovered Arjun's truth & revealing it to Arohi not once thinking of her state of mind!

Ulluwalya jo.hai :p Ulluwalia nahi hai na wo?๐Ÿ˜› on the other hand Sudhir ulluwalia hokar bhi samajdhar hai :P

I wonder if he is really Rudra's & Amrit's child? Or Kumud's?Stern SmileLOL

Pehle hi.bda chkkr hai tu aur naa bna :p ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜›

How insensitive! Yeah I know Rudra was also in the wrong for leaving his wife & newborn baby for his career but Rajveer? He thought he was helping Arohi with his stupid revelations? JerkAngry

Kuch to.baap.ka asarr hoga naa ;

U ll love him who Rajveer? NOway!๐Ÿคข

And then the way u showed Arjun's entry after the leap! Sigh! Again gave me Balaji feel.. Heart felt heavy.. I did not expect a 5 year leap! That was really so long for my ArjunCrybut he comes..he comes searching for his Arohi :')
It was overwhelming to see him...his efforts<3

Tune Arjuhi ke first LM flashback mein dikhaya! Wah wah! Balaji writers need to learn from youStar

Ek baat bta..ye mera aur balaji ka comparoson...tu tareef kr rhi hai ya burrai? ;( obviously Tareef.. it feels so good to have those feelings back that i had(i still have) for kmh.. wo amnesia wala is shikayat though๐Ÿ˜‰ but it's possible for diff ppl to hav same names.. so bachgayi tu๐Ÿ˜†

Ab sa track men thoda to relief dena tha mene.. haan u r Brilliantโญ๏ธ

Sam, Akheel & Preet are supercute kids<3 Jay is so funnyLOLI wonder how Aryan can be such a loving father to Preet!
He scared Akheel & Akheel would vent his anger at kids in schoolOuch

Glad u like...apne bche se to janwar bhi.pyar krta hai point hai๐Ÿ˜‰

Oh! How much I hate Arohi for living with Aryan of all the ppl..I cant believe she is married to him..if she has that is.. I still feel there could be some Mahi twist hereWink
Arohi thinks Akheel is dangerous just like Arjun & punishes himOuch

Apni mahi pr bhrosa rkho ;) poora bharosa hai๐Ÿ˜‰

Does Arohi & Aryan Kiss?Shockedwo scene wahan cut kyun kiya? Kitna sab hai reveal karne ko n u r rushing MahiEvil Smile

No way...arjuhi k.millan men bola to arohi sirf arjn.ki hai ;) i know! but uss scene mein aage kya hota hai..jaanna tha! :/ ๐Ÿ˜›

Kya dimag paaya hai MahiClapisi tarah hume entertain karti rehnaTongue

thank u so.so.much for such lovely beautiful.comment...cant tell u hw happy i am.ur time..ur lovely words mean alot to me.m so happy u enjoy reading it..love to read ur feedback further

So sorry for late reply...was inactive

Love u so much

muaaj

My Pleasure love๐Ÿค— muah!!
shibz thumbnail
Promo-It could be Preet like every one here is guessing!
BUT if it's not Preet then it must be Rajveer as u've said i would love him๐Ÿ˜† but this or anything wont make me love him..๐Ÿ˜›

p.s.Preet ka naam toh Dadi ne Arjuhi k kid k liye socha tha!๐Ÿ˜›