Qubool Hai

Farhan - Page 2

paagal_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: KulfiBai

Omg that would be awesome too!  I wanna see a jealous Akdu so bad! 

I know Tanvi! Can you imagine Asad pulling Zoya towards him roughly then in a angry husky tone he whispers "your only mine Zoya" and then they kiss 

Lol I sound like such a despo😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayesha_Kssgc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
farhan is coming ,zoya s friend and he will end up with one of khan's sister .time will tell who ðŸ˜‰
Ayesha_Kssgc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -BadtameezDil-

I know Tanvi! Can you imagine Asad pulling Zoya towards him roughly then in a angry husky tone he whispers "your only mine Zoya" and then they kiss 

am with u guys really want to see jealous ahmed khan and some hot romance am despo too😆
KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -BadtameezDil-

@bold OMG! 

paagal_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Lmao! That gif😆

I hate Gul for making me sound like some hormonal teen😆 dw guys I'm not, I just wanna see some sexy romance😆
mizzundaztud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah, bhainseena actuallyyy said ki farhan ko india aane ke tickets bhi cancel nahi karane padenge... how i wish that yhis Farhan is not bhainseena's son, just a relative... and hot like hell... plus this time i m with billi if she wants to break NajRaan's nikaah
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Farahan pls come soon every body r waiting for u .
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: KulfiBai

Rosh, tbh both Najma and Nikhat pissed me off today. Najma for obvious reasons - she was stupid and selfish. Nikhat - well I just wanted to slap her silly (not really) and make her see sense and that there's no use pining over slimeball Immi🤢

Nikhat deserves happiness, she has been taunted, ridiculed and harassed since the start of the show, I am maha-pissed on her behalf.

Hahahah kulfi u read my post today? I sai te same thing u just said. Both girls are irritatibg me ones being selfish an ones being ignorant.

I want both to be slapped with sense and move on.

But agree about nikhat. I want her to marry a great guy cause she deserves it after all the crap she faced. Najma can get out imran claws and just live a single happy life no need to rush a nikaah for her.