Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi dear, you need to watch today's episode, what I noticed was when Madhu took the burning divorce papers from him and was stopping the flames from igniting it further and didn't care that she was burning her hand and the kurta she was wearing was also on fire because of what she was doing, RK believed it wasn't a joke or drama she was doing, a couple of other things as well for example when Bittuji brought him the divorce papers and asked him what is going on, he had seen Babhiji with these divorce papers at the hospital, RK flew into a rage and said she was planning these when I was close to death and signed them, only after he signed he started to think how is this possible this girl who was begging me to marry her only a few weeks ago now says she doesn't love me but Sultan, the same Sultan who came on our wedding day who was asking her to lave with him and she refused. So to me during the hospital he didn't know that Sultan is still alive. 

Radhaji however, knows something is up, today she is going to speak to her son. 
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

RK setting trap for sultan till now will sound stupid . But i am sure now after this week we might see RK finding the truth . We might also see Rishabala planning everything together against Bhai now . 
ennishet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I love the idea of RK knowing it all and setting a trap to catch the gangster. But RK is too protective about Madhu. I doubt if he would let Madhu go through this mental agony and allow the gangster to bother and harass her in this manner. He would never tolerate that. Still ... let's see what CV's have planned and intend to show us. 
4ever4love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mm990

Sometimes it seems he is up to something.. but sometimes he acts so dumb that you just want to smack his head! ðŸ˜¡

bolded part:  THANK U!!!  I know many ppl probably want to smack Madhu, but I want to hit RK - in the head.  Get his brain cells going!!

At least I can understand where Madhu is coming from, what she she is thinking. But with RK, I feel like shaking him!  Wake up dude!
4ever4love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

Hi dear, you need to watch today's episode, what I noticed was when Madhu took the burning divorce papers from him and was stopping the flames from igniting it further and didn't care that she was burning her hand and the kurta she was wearing was also on fire because of what she was doing, RK believed it wasn't a joke or drama she was doing, a couple of other things as well for example when Bittuji brought him the divorce papers and asked him what is going on, he had seen Babhiji with these divorce papers at the hospital, RK flew into a rage and said she was planning these when I was close to death and signed them, only after he signed he started to think how is this possible this girl who was begging me to marry her only a few weeks ago now says she doesn't love me but Sultan, the same Sultan who came on our wedding day who was asking her to lave with him and she refused. So to me during the hospital he didn't know that Sultan is still alive. 

Radhaji however, knows something is up, today she is going to speak to her son

Bolded part:  will it happen???  Cause so far RK has not paid his mother any attention except to yell at her.  Radha may try to speak to her son but I am expecting the same reaction from RK:  ignore and walk out.
4ever4love thumbnail

Originally posted by: ennishet

I love the idea of RK knowing it all and setting a trap to catch the gangster. But RK is too protective about Madhu. I doubt if he would let Madhu go through this mental agony and allow the gangster to bother and harass her in this manner. He would never tolerate that. Still ... let's see what CV's have planned and intend to show us. 

I know.  

In one way if it is all RK's plan then we are happy that he has not fallen prey to Sultan's plan and is our Right Kameena Hero.

BUT

then that MAY mean that he put Madhu through all this hell which goes against the protective RK that we also know.

OR

Maybe Madhu is working with RK and she has convinced RK to let her do this.

oh what a dilemma! 
ANJALI_SAMARIYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
KASH aisa hota ki rk ko sab pata hota but ...cant say anything
TuMeri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice post...hoping this would happen