||You belong to me|| - Rishabala ff(dark)Ch4-teaser4ch5 Pg37-42 *2/14* - Page 20

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Nice Promo...plzzz update soon...
Antique-Fuchsia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I just started reading , its really interesting to see Madhu-RK in a different light 👍🏼
continue soon
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
INTERESTING AJAY AND RIA LOVE IT CAN'T WAIT THANKS FOR THE PM
meiejrishbala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thank god ajay is cheating madhu😆😆😆its the first tym i'm happy when sumone cheats my madhu😆
waiting for more rishbala moments
Edited by meiejrishbala - 10 years ago
Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ahhh again a promo...pls give us the update...bt it was nice...Ria???? yaha bhi????????
thnks to the good hod and u dat Madhu is being cheated...she deserves one and only the kameena...
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: rg0782

ahhh again a promo...pls give us the update...bt it was nice...Ria???? yaha bhi????????

thnks to the good hod and u dat Madhu is being cheated...she deserves one and only the kameena...

lol our madhu only deserves our right kameena😳
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome part...thanks for the PM
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Chapter 4

"Lisa I want my room in such place from where I can see Kashmir's great view." Madhu said cheerfully. "Yes yes ma'dam!" Lisa said and showed her room. Lisa's house looked like a palace. Madhu's room was situated on the corner of the house. "Lisa where's my room? Can you show it to me?I actually wanted to get freshen up." Madhu said. "Yes Ms. Clean freak. Acha sun, go upstairs and take right and you'll two rooms in there. Use the room oin the left." Lisa said. "You show it to me." Madhu said. "I would've but I really need to go and attend my other guests and listen quickly go and freshen up and then come downstairs. There's a party held tonight by my fiance so we all have to go." Lisa said. "Ok!" Madhu said and left for her room.

When she reached that corridor she saw two rooms but she forgot which room she was supposed to use? "Which room?" Madhu was busy thinking. "Ahh! May be it was left? no right? no it was left. Yeah left." And she entered the room. She went towards the window and opened it. "Wow! this place is so serene and exotic." Madhu said. "But for me the person standing here is much more beautiful than this view." Madhu was startled and turned around and saw that she was blocked between RK's arms. "What the hell are you doing here?" Madhu asked. She lowered her gaze when she saw RK only wrapped in towel and was all drenched. "What? You are the one who entered my room and asking me questions?" RK asked with a smirk. "This is my best friend Lisa's wedding." Madhu said. "Well I am her family friend and also the chief guest over here." RK said with pride. "Good for you and let me go!" Madhu said sternly.

"Areh? You just came and you want to leave now?" RK asked. "Yes. Please let me go or else I'll scream." Madhu said. "Scream. I don't care cuz I know how to shut you up." RK said and winked at her which reminded her of that "dreadful" moment that she wanted to forget but alas! She couldn't.

Madhu just pushed him away and ran out of the room and she never turned back. "What's her problem? Every girl in this world craves for me but she?" RK wondered.

-----------------

"Love you loads, baby" Ajay said with a smile on his face. "No you don't" She said and pouted her lips in anger. Ajay couldn't control it anymore and kissed her on the lips. They broke the kiss and she said, "Then.." Ajay stopped her in mid and said "No, then get it. I love you, Ria" and saying that he hugged her with an evil smirk on his face.
"Then why don't you leave her?" Riya asked. "Because of my dad! God knows why but he wants Madhu as my wife. He finds her really "sanskari" and all. So I am with her till dad transfers his property to mine." Ajay said in anger. "And after you get the property?" Riya asked. "I'll throw her out of my life like she never existed!" Ajay said with a "wicked smile.

Both of them laughed and enjoyed the day since there was no one to stop them.

----------------

Madhu got ready and decided to ignore RK . But the main problem was that his room was right in front of her room and now she can't even ask Lisa to change it since she herself asked for it. "Madhu!" Lisa called her out from the hall. Madhu ran downstairs. "What?" Madhu asked. "You ready na? We have to go!" Lisa said excitedly. "Yeah I am ready." Madhu said. "I am so ready!" RK said from behind. "He's going as well?" Madhu asked Lisa. "Ya obviously!" Lisa said. "Come on RK lets go!" 
"Don't worry Madhu! Just ignore him." Madhu said to herself.

All of them went out. Madhu was going with Lisa and RK by his own car. But unfortunately in Lisa's car there wasn't space for Madhu to sit. "Now?" Lisa said. "Madhu can come with mme. cuz there's no one else except me in my car!" RK stretched the "except" with a smirk. ""No thanks. I won't go." Madhu denied. "Madhu have you lost it or what? He is offering you so politely and you." Lisa said cuz she knew Madhu never react so stern. "Just go with him na, please." Lisa said and Madhu couldn't deny.

With no other choice Madhu had to sit in RK's car. "Now where will you go?" RK said with his famous smirk. Madhu gulped in fear."What do you want?" Madhu asked as she thought she'll put an end to all this by tonight. "You!" RK said it shamelessly. "What is wrong with you? I don't like you. Don't you get it?" Madhu said irritatingly. "Well you should know that RK get's what he wants." RK said with a cool face. "I am not a toy that you'll buy me and play with me and then throw me away." Madhu said. "So you think that I want you just to satisfy my needs?" RK stopped the car in a deserted road and asked her. Madhu didn't answer. "Why aren't you answering?" RK asked her and he seemed angry and surprised that she thinks so low of him.

"Yes!" Madhu said purposely hoping that he will hate her and leave her alone but little she knew that RK never leaves anything that he wants.
Edited by -MallyluvsJ2M- - 10 years ago
meiejrishbala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice update dear
rishbala in rooms opposite to each wow
karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superbbb update dear...loved it...