Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

||You belong to me|| - Rishabala ff(dark)Ch4-teaser4ch5 Pg37-42 *2/14* - Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Becs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi, I just read your FF. It's superb and I loved the first chapter. Please continue soon.

-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Becs

Hi, I just read your FF. It's superb and I loved the first chapter. Please continue soon.

thanks yaar
MG_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awosum first chap..loved it..piz give long update next time..eagerly waiting next update..n do pm me plz
angeldream14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
wooowww 
loved it

so wht will he do know to get her

sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
brilliant start...plz continue soon...& pm me..😊
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome part...thanks for the PM
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Originally posted by: punam2712

ITS BEEN 10 DAYS

yaar my files got deleted so i have to write over again.
mmradhu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Update soon update soon update soon
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Hey guys! here's the teaser. I was supposed to update last week itself but my files got deleted so I had to re write all my updates again.

Teaser for CHAPTER 2

Madhu was on her way back home when a car stopped right in front of her. "Are you blind or what? Can't you drive properly?" She scolded the driver as she got scared by the sudden screech of the car. The owner of the car came out and Madhu's mouth formed a perfect 'O'. It was none other than RK. "Rishab Kundra?" Madhu whispered. It wasn't that she liked him. As an sctor she liked him but as a person she hated him as his behaviour isn't hidden from anyone. "the world wants to see only one glimpse of me and I am standing right in front you but seems like you don't care." RK said as he felt bad seeing no response from her. It looked like she saw an ordinary guy. "And that's the reason I don't care!" Madhu said as she doesn't like his way of talking as he directly or indirectly he keeps on boasting about his successful career. "Woah! Seems like you don't like me that much." He said. "Well you can think whatever you want but right now I am in a hurry so I gotta go." Saying that she was about to leave when RK held her wrist. "No one avoids RK!" He said with a smirk making Madhu frown.

-----

PMs will be sent today evening.

Edited by -MallyluvsJ2M- - 10 years ago
uma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nyce teaser waiting for the update😊