Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys i think the english teacher will be a mentor of sorts to asad and someone Asad may have spoken to in times he felt sad or hurt cause of Dil and Rashid and home issues.. and maybe he may have come forth about his "REAL wishes" and the english teacher will tell them to Zoe.. what do you think? πŸ€”
RosyRosh thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Jazzy-

Oh my! I just realized! What if flowers pooped but we never found out because their buttholes were underground the entire time!?

and

Originally posted by: Drea_QH1fan

🀣 πŸ€£

😳 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Nutella. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Makes sense Rosh!

I was thinking more along the lines of Sushmita Sen from Main Hoon Na. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
RosyRosh thumbnail

Makes sense Rosh!

I was thinking more along the lines of Sushmita Sen from Main Hoon Na. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣🀣

Then kya Asad poora din uske peecha gumte gumte "mein nana munna rahi hoon" sing karega? πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ OOR what was it? "CHAAND MERA DIL" πŸ€£πŸ€£

and Zoe be like πŸ˜‘ 
Asyaforever thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Shayari-

🀣

Then kya Asad poora din uske peecha gumte gumte "mein nana munna rahi hoon" sing karega? πŸ€£ OOR what was it? "CHAAND MERA DIL" πŸ€£πŸ€£

and Zoe be like πŸ˜‘ 

🀣🀣
RosyRosh thumbnail
IM HERE πŸ˜² Hi! im watching the QH rerun πŸ€£

OMG. I have something to say. πŸ˜³ well 2 things. πŸ€£

1) I made a photo-edit siggy type thingy πŸ˜ƒ

Be impressed. πŸ˜Ž πŸ€£ kidding. it sucks πŸ€£ but i really liked the picture  and I was bored.. 

2) I HATE SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN. πŸ˜‘ if anyone has seen it, i just watched it today for the first time and i want to do aweful things to whoever made it. I mean, WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND doesn't end a "FAIRYTALE" movie with a kiss. πŸ˜³ im sorry. but all snow white did was LOOK at Hunstman (Chris β˜ΊοΈ) and smile and it ended. πŸ₯± LIKE. 
Edited by -Shayari- - 10 years ago
Nutella. thumbnail

🀣

Then kya Asad poora din uske peecha gumte gumte "mein nana munna rahi hoon" sing karega? πŸ€£ OOR what was it? "CHAAND MERA DIL" πŸ€£πŸ€£

and Zoe be like πŸ˜‘ 

🀣🀣 I guess sexy saris will decide exactly what type of English teacher we are getting. Although, a human anatomy one would have been more useful... Or even a psychology one. They teach about body language in psychology. Such as... if a girl parts her lips when she's hugging you, she wouldn't mind a little frick frack. 
Asyaforever thumbnail

IM HERE πŸ˜² Hi! im watching the QH rerun πŸ€£

OMG. I have something to say. πŸ˜³ well 2 things. πŸ€£

1) I made a photo-edit siggy type thingy πŸ˜ƒ

Be impressed. πŸ˜Ž πŸ€£ kidding. it sucks πŸ€£ but i really liked the picture  and I was bored.. 

2) I HATE SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN. πŸ˜‘ if anyone has seen it, i just watched it today for the first time and i want to do aweful things to whoever made it. I mean, WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND doesn't end a "FAIRYTALE" movie with a kiss. πŸ˜³ im sorry. but all snow white did was LOOK at Hunstman (Chris β˜ΊοΈ) and smile and it ended. πŸ₯± LIKE. 

I was watching QH reruns too...WOW nice siggy even i love that pic too😳
By the way i don't think we meet before...Hi Shayari is that you name??πŸ˜ƒ
Asyaforever thumbnail

🀣🀣 I guess sexy saris will decide exactly what type of English teacher we are getting. Although, a human anatomy one would have been more useful... Or even a psychology one. They teach about body language in psychology. Such as... if a girl parts her lips when she's hugging you, she wouldn't mind a little frick frack. 

How you soo sure the teacher is a woman...it could be an old manπŸ˜†
Nutella. thumbnail
Pretty siggy Rosh! I just realized that I've been talking like I know you for the entire time. Which I do, having stalked your posts, but intros are a two-way road. So on that note, I'm Jazlyn. People call me Jazzy or Jazz, though.

And as for that movie, the only good thing about it was how much of a pro Kristen Stewart was at lying there and playing dead. But then again, it is Kristen Stewart. Breathing heavily and playing dead are her fortes. 
Edited by -Jazzy- - 10 years ago