Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara

Sangeeta Ghosh Aka Sachi- AT #1 (Do dil mil rahe hai)

ReneeLalitFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Sangeeta Ghosh: (Born on 18 Aug 1976 ) is a Bollywood, television actress and a model. She is better known as Pammi from Des Mein Nikila Hoga Chand She has also anchored and hosted several award shows and television series'. She anchored the show Nach Baliye with Shabbir Ahluwalia where she also gave multiple dance performances.

Sangeeta started acting when she was ten years old, in a serial called Hum Hindustani. She has done a lot of modeling for brands like Donear Suitings and Nirma. She finished her college studies in 1996 and acted in serials like KurukshetraAdhikaarAjeeb Dastan and Daraar. After Daraar, she was launched for Mehendi Tere Naam Ki after which came her biggest role as Pammi in Des Mein Niklla Hoga Chan

'Sachi 34 year old women a strong, single independent working woman. After her parents' death, Saanchi, has taken over the responsibility of her family which includes her 2 younger siblings (Prachi & Advait) & her maternal & paternal grandmothers. She runs her deceased father's dream ' "The strawberry farm" ' and in all this responsibility she has never got time for herself -till one day Dhruv comes into her life as a breath of fresh air.

:Glitter Graphics

'Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara' is a story of 34 year old Saanchi, a strong, single independent working woman. 
After her parents' death, Saanchi, has taken over the responsibility of her family which includes her 2 younger siblings (Prachi & Advait) & her maternal & paternal grandmothers. She runs her deceased father's dream ' "The strawberry farm" ' and in all this responsibility she has never got time for herself -till one day Dhruv comes into her life as a breath of fresh air. Dhruv is a rich, suave, full of life 27 year old lawyer by profession who meets Saanchi and is impressed by her. Will Dhruv change Saanchi's
 life

* Follow IF COC everytime *

* This thread is meant purely for the discussion of Sanggeta Ghosh *

* No fighting *

* Clean and healthy conversations *

* Bashing of the show's actors and characters will not be tolerated. Consider this a warning before you enter. Any member caught bashing shall be given a warning, and if it continues, will be asked to politely leave the AT *

* Refrain from quoting more than three times.It makes the page look messy, and it increases loading time *

* Everyone is welcome so enjoy yourselves *

Edited by RaviSargunFan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReneeLalitFan thumbnail

_...Jess...
_Chandni
_Avz
_Rishani7
_Aroojarain
_Dev_
_Megher_Palok
_Geethu07
 _Gal.Angel,
_Qandeel20
_Ak75
RishikaFan
Arsal_Ak
Visha_Dhami
ArjunKapoor
Sabreen_06
Hina
Vampire-Queen
Amarcharliefan
Hunarabi4ever
Anu_4_U
 Mon.sayan.17com
Ronshaan
Eyecatchers
Sana
Jaymaa
Siddhi
Ananya2000
Ananyamer9
Manzz

30 Members In Total

If you would like to be added to the list, please like this post ðŸ˜›

Edited by RaviSargunFan - 10 years ago
ReneeLalitFan thumbnail
Join his page and comment on her profile daily ðŸ˜Š !
Chandni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I'm In :) Make sure you get permission from Aahaana btw :) I wonder where you got that "Biography"from lol :D
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: WESTSIDEALLDAY

Join his page and comment on her profile daily ðŸ˜Š !

yah done & i do everyday.😳😆
MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am surely in. It is nice to see sangeeta back! Viraadt, des mein nikhla hoga chand and more...our old actors had a charm on tv. Nice to see her doing something different and senior cast members too add quality to this new show.
ReneeLalitFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chandni-

I'm In :) Make sure you get permission from Aahaana btw :) I wonder where you got that "Biography"from lol :D

Can you please give me her India forum link so I can ask her permission and ahah I got it from Ruslaan's appreciation thread 😳
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: WESTSIDEALLDAY

Can you please give me her India forum link so I can ask her permission and ahah I got it from Ruslaan's appreciation thread 😳

here u go,go to her prof & ask her :)
Aahaana
Chandni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ...Jes...

here u go,go to her prof & ask her :)
Aahaana

Thanks for giving it to her Jes lol!

:) I know lol its cool we have similarities now
MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey chandni nice to see u bk!! :-D

As at the AT will start do add sangeeta and shabbo's ek ya do videos 🤣 loved ther NB chemisty as part of previous work.