MG SS || MY SEXY KIDNAPPER #2 || COMPLETED ||

..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
MY SEXY KIDNAPPER

( CREDIT : Shruthi Di πŸ˜ƒThank You so much Di ❀️ )

Hey Everyone.! 😊

WELCOME TO THE 2ND THREAD OF MY SEXY KIDNAPPER.!
I thank each and everyone one of you who has supported me for this story...I am really happy so many people loved the story...Hopefully you will like it further too.!! 😳
All the silent readers and the readers who comment and press the like..A big thank you.!!!
Its all because of it we are into the 2nd thread...
Hoping for the same love and support for the further story too.!

Thank You so much.!
Anu ❀️

For those who have missed my other works... Here it is...

~ ANU'S MAGICAL MAANEET LAND ~

LINK

NOTE : ALL FB USERS..ARE FREE TO JOIN THIS GROUP FOR UPDATES πŸ˜ƒ

https://www.facebook.com/groups/163625680481665/

Thanks 😳

Edited by ..AnushaGeet.. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
MY SEXY KIDNAPPER

PART 9

" Maan " was the only name that escaped my lips, as the reality of picture sunk in to every nerve of my body. This can't be happening, was the first thought my mind screamed at me. Can it.! ? What is this picture doing here.? A memory of my past, which I left behind years back was hanging right in front of me under the most mysterious circumstances, that's just not that easily digestible. How does MK have this picture, how can he.? How did he get his hands on such a long lost memory from my haunting past which I was running away from, since years. Why does he have this.? Before I could argue any further with my subconscious, hit the  last chord of realization. Is MK my Maan.?? I gasped at  the  realization, and before I could even gather anything happening around  me my tears gave away, bringing out the pain which I had buried deep down somewhere in my heart since years.  My legs on their own accord moved towards the picture, followed  by my hands reaching out to touch it reminiscing the golden memories of my childhood with him. The picture that hung on the wall was a small piece of memory of my childhood, with him ; my Maan. I caressed his innocent face, which the picture held and was taken on my first birthday when he was 4 years elder to me, carrying me in his small arms ever so lovingly that one can melt at the sight.  It wasn't difficult to recognize the picture, given the fact that it was embedded in every corner of my heart yet I buried the photo along with my other memories in the attic of my house, but that didn't  stop me from recognizing him immediately. I took the picture off the wall and clutched it closer to my heart sinking to the ground and the sobs finally escaped my mouth, as my past came flashing in front of my eyes. I looked at our smiling faces, and a smile broke across my lips remembering the crazy time we spent together but my tears were nowhere to stop. I could have been crying for hours by now, as I was too lost in my memories to keep track of the time, that's when I heard him. 

" Geetu " I heard his voice, stopping my heartbeats confirming that he indeed was my Maan. I immediately looked up towards the door, the place his voice came from. Looking up, I saw him standing at the entrance of the room, with tears almost brimming in his eyes. And they said it all, he could be none other than my Maan.  I hurriedly got up wiping my tears, clutching the photo closer. 

" Maan.?? " I called out in a cracked voice from the constant crying, in a last effort to confirm it was really him. Just as I called out his name, there was the same happiness in his eyes which I could kill for, and was yearning to see since years though I never had anyone to share it with. 

" Yes Geetu, it's me Maan ; your Maan " he said, spreading his arms wide open and without thinking a second longer I ran towards his open arms and crashed myself against his chest hugging him as tightly as possible. As soon as my hands wrapped around him violent sobs erupted from my throat as all my pain came out in the form of sobs. His hands wrapped around me, crushing me closer, assuring me that he was here, close to me. I constantly kept sobbing not ready to let go of him, the fear of losing everyone close to me was creeping up yet again in my heart. His hand reached my hair, soothing me with his pats and kisses. 

" Shh Geet, its okay.! I am here baby, stop crying. " he said in the most painful voice, but it didn't help me as my sobs just got worse. I had to cry today, as this pain was crushing my heart since years ; the pain of losing all my loved ones. 

" Geetu, please... Stop crying " he crushed me tighter into his embrace and I mimicked his actions. May be he did realize that I had to cry it out today. He just held me, letting me cry all the while he just kept caressing my hair, patting my back and kissing my hair letting me pour out all my pain. Finally my sobs subsided, and I tried to speak. 

" Maan... Mom..dad... Eve...eve... Everyone... You... Everyone...le...left.. Me.. All .. Alone " I cried between my hiccups. I lost everyone I had, and his return today brought back my entire turmoil out, and he crushed me closer to himself again. 

" I know Geetu, I know. Shh Geet, I am here. Close to you, I won't... Won't...leave you now, ever. " he too cried seeing me in pain. I clearly remember, anything that would hurt him was me, or anything hurting me. Even in our childhood, a streak of pain in me would bring out the worse in him. I was no different, anything that could hurt me the most was him. 

" Maan...Mom..dad... They...they...I... Couldn't " I started crying again, with the painful memory of my parents. 

" Shhh.! Enough baby, don't cry. Let's go, we will sit and talk " he said, pulling me along with him out of the room, taking me away from the memories he knew which hurt me the most, yet were the most cherished ones. We walked out of the room, with him holding me tight closing the door behind. He settled me on the couch, proceeding towards the kitchen  and came back with a glass of water. He sat next to me, brining the glass of water to my lips eyeing me to drink water. I obeyed him and drank the water, all the while my eyes on him seeing him to my heart's content. Once I was stable enough to talk, he took my hand into his holding it tightly. 

" I am sorry Geetu, I never wanted you to know all of it like this, but I couldn't tell you either as I wasn't... Wasn't... " he suddenly stopped, making me hold his hand tighter. I cupped his cheek with my other hand, asking him to continue when he took a deep breath and nodded. 

" I wasn't sure if you still remember me, or for that matter I thought maybe you hate me now. " he said looking straight into my eyes, making me fume with his words. How dare he think I can hate him of all the people, yes I did move on in life but there wasn't a moment that I hadn't missed him and I can never hate him. He was after all, the one companion I had in childhood, who was not only my best friend but my most prized possession, whom I lost like I lost everyone close to my heart. I snatched my hand away from his shocking him. 

"How dare you Maan.!?? You know I can never hate you. How can... " I asked him outraged when he took my hand again, and held it tightly. 

" Geetu, I know you can't. But that's what I thought. That's why I never said anything to you all along, but when I saw the same happiness in your eyes yesterday that I used to see in my little Geetu's eyes, I thought It was the time I reveal to you who I am. Thats why I left the keys for you to find today as I wanted you to feel you Maan, than hearing it from my mouth.I was all along your Maan, Geetu. All along. But I just couldn't say it thinking you might never have forgiven me for not being there for you, when you needed me the most.!" he confessed honestly, and I felt a tear drop falling on my hand, making me realize he was in tears. I just couldn't bear the sight of my Maan in tears, which automatically brought tears in my eyes. I wiped them away, cupping his cheek again. 

" Maan, I missed you. I was angry that you didn't come back for me, but there wasn't a day that went by when I didn't miss you. I cried for nights, cursing my life for taking away everyone from me, but never forgot you. Though I distanced myself from every memory I had of you, but you were in this heart too, how could I change that. Maan. That's why I tried to move on in life, because I thought you weren't going to come back and forgot your Geetu. " I cried, confessing my heart to him. He just hugged me tight, hearing my words. His hug said it all, how much I still meant to him.

" How could I forget you Geetu.?? How.?? I realized that I loved you beyond anything after I left. I craved to see you every morning, craved to sit in the garden holding your hand at night. I wanted to relive all those moments we spent together, but I couldn't. I never forgot you Geetu, because you were in every  beat my heart took, making me realize how much I loved you. My going away, gave me the most precious gift I could cherish for my entire life, my love for you Geet. And I came back Geet, I came back but everything was over. I lost you. I lost you Geet. " he just cried, wetting my shoulder with his steaming tears. 

" No Maan, you never lost me. Never.! Your Geetu was alone Maan, all alone. Which made me distant from my actual world, but it never meant I forgot it. It was always in my heart Maan, always. May be that's the reason I fell In love with you without knowing who you actually were as our hearts were already connected. My heart always belonged to you Maan.! I love you..I love you so much.!  " I confessed my feelings, kissing him as hard as I could on his skin while my tears refused to stay up in my eyes. 

" I love you too Geet, more than I know, more than I can imagine. You are the best thing life has ever gifted me with. I daily thank god sincerely for the day he brought you in this world. I can never forget the day you were brought into the house and how I fought with everyone who wouldn't let me touch you. I can never forget the first time you slapped me playfully when you were months old for hiding your rattle. I can't forget the numerous fights I had with everyone not letting me hold you at least once. I can never stop loving the moments I spent watching you play like an angel, always laughing. And I still  laugh at the loving moment when I held you for the first time on your first birthday, making everyone bow down to my wishes. It's my favourite moment captured ever. That one memory that has been my strength all these years. Geet,  Leaving was the biggest mistake I did, yet It gave me the most so blissful feeling of this world. Love Geet, my love for you. " he said, bringing back all the moments of my childhood, which were a boon while he was there, but after he left it all went into a darkness which can never be erased. 

" Maan.. Mom..dad.. They..left me Maan. I was all alone, Why did you all leave me like that.?? Promise me you will never leave your Geetu alone, I can't take it anymore Maan. " I held on to him, fearing of loosing this very moment I got my happiness back. 

" Shh.! Never Geet, I will never leave you alone now. You are my life Geet,  I love you. " he said breaking out of the hug, looking at me with loveable eyes to which I just couldn't help but drowning in them. 

" I love you too Maan, I really love you a lot. Just like you, I have got the best thing in life which was you and today life itself gave you back to me. " I said, still lost in those hypnotic eyes. I was suddenly jolted out when his lips came crashing against mine, terrorizing my senses. His hands went around my waist pulling my closer all the while his lips moving against mine. I didn't find any reason to protest as my hands snaked through his hair pulling him closer. He softly kissed my lips, tracing my lips with his tongue teasing my senses. His teeth caught my lower lip between them biting them gently making me part my lips as a reflex and his tongue slid in lashing over my tongue, tasting each corner of my mouth. I tried my best to reciprocate, equally succeeding in my efforts. He kept on kissing me and tasting me when I felt the loss of breath and had to pull out of the magical feel of his lips against mine. Understanding me, he left for a seconds before pulling me back into another breathtaking kiss, which seemed more passionate this time. I gave in, too happy to be contented on getting him back, yet there were many questions running in my mind which he had to answer. I will save my questions for later, I'll enjoy our kiss first.

Here you go guys, the next part.! I know it didn't have much but I tried to give small hints of what actually happened. But I wanted to bring out the truths in a slow so I gave a good look of what relation Maaneet shared.. as for the rest..next update will reveal a lot of things.! πŸ˜ƒ Dont throw chappals at me for making you wait.. πŸ˜†
Will be waiting for your response eagerly.! Hopefully you all liked it πŸ˜³

Thanks πŸ˜Š

Please do hit the like button and I would love to read your comments too πŸ˜³

Anu β€οΈ

PS : Please add " anuluvsmaaneet " for PMs regarding the updates.! 

Link

Thanks πŸ˜Š

PREVIOUS PART

PART 8

NEXT PART

PART 10

Edited by ..AnushaGeet.. - 10 years ago
Craziest_MG thumbnail
congrats for the new thread anu !
Craziest_MG thumbnail
waitinggg

Suspense khatam karo
Craziest_MG thumbnail
how r u anu ?
Ur hand ?

Not coming on WA
Jane523 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
congrats dear...
continue soon...
..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Craziest_MG

how r u anu ?
Ur hand ?

Not coming on WA

I am fine re.. as for the hand..its healing..
It might take another 10 days or so..dont know.. πŸ˜† But pain less ho raha hai..

Mob is difficult to type re compared to a keyboard... Ek haath se.. 🀣
Craziest_MG thumbnail
ohh haan .. I forgot
Lol
Chal koi na
U tk cr
storytellerm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome
loved it