Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Noshin_Diya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nice update dear... Ahh loved their passionate moments . At least a lil bit revealed out ... Please update next part soon eagerly waiting to know the whole truth
..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

NOTE

Hey guys,
I'm seriously planning to end MSK and IY2 now...
The response to the stories is killing me.. Honestly I don't know why people don't bother giving a proper response.. They are okay commenting on other stories but one word comments on only a few stories..Dont even get me started on the likes..

The one word comments and the likes are so discouraging,! I don't think I want to continue these stories with such a response.. I will apologize to the loyal readers..But I dont think I am continuing either of these 2 stories now..

I was going to end MSK anyhow, now I'll be wrapping up IY2 in a few parts too.!

HUV is the only story that keeps me going, even though the likes on that one are less compared to what I usually see on other stories on the forum but it may be my fault too.. Still hoping to see 200 likes on it, got it just once and I'm still waiting to see that again

Thanks guys..

Maangeetlove7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was the twin she shot :O their hot romance is stopped by maan! He's right tho. It's not the proper time and place. can't wait for the past to be revealed! Love the amazing part! I hope you continue with the story! I love this and IY2! I think I've liked and commented in almost all the chapters! Hope people realize how much time you put into writing and updating for us! I really appreciate it!
Edited by Maangeetlove7 - 9 years ago
Kkiran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hope they are safe and return home happily
flowing_river thumbnail
omg..whatt a twist...
a twin and his revange drama was behind all this...!!omg...
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

rocking fab update! superbly written! Terrific banner! Geet wants Maan to make her his! Bold Geet! Maan does nt want to makes her understand tht she is tired physically n mentally! Geeet kisses him n he gives in! passionate Maaneet! Maan wants it to b special! Geet sees his back n is shocked! Maan lies that he is fyn! Geet upset! She says he is a stranger! Maan assures her loves her n it will b ok!  Maan  does nt say anything n she confronts him! She tells Maan tht she shot someone! Maan tells her its his bro - Aman! He did nt knw he had a brother! Geet stunned! she wants to knw everything! update soon! Regd ur note - its sad that ur loyal readers must suffer bcos of some readers! I always read n comment n like the updates! I sincerely request u to pls continue IY2 n MSK! Love all ur stories! Pls dnt end these stories! pls...think of ur loyal readers! Its really sad wen writers js decide to end their stories!

kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ..AnushaGeet..

NOTE

Hey guys,
I'm seriously planning to end MSK and IY2 now...
The response to the stories is killing me.. Honestly I don't know why people don't bother giving a proper response.. They are okay commenting on other stories but one word comments on only a few stories..Dont even get me started on the likes..

The one word comments and the likes are so discouraging,! I don't think I want to continue these stories with such a response.. I will apologize to the loyal readers..But I dont think I am continuing either of these 2 stories now..

I was going to end MSK anyhow, now I'll be wrapping up IY2 in a few parts too.!

HUV is the only story that keeps me going, even though the likes on that one are less compared to what I usually see on other stories on the forum but it may be my fault too.. Still hoping to see 200 likes on it, got it just once and I'm still waiting to see that again

Thanks guys..

hey anusha..don't do this yaar
i am facing the same problem now.. i updt regularly but hardly get a gud response in both my works. i am into serious depression now but i will finish my stories as planned and then take a break.
don't do this...wht abt us..n me?? i love both of then..in fcat i read only those two.
finish it as you have planned dear
dont get upset. just hold on a little more. even i tell myself the same thing..so really can understand wht is going thru you.
i will finish my works and then take a break or sumthing.
pls dont end it abruptly. i know response is bad but at least for those who really want this...
even i dont want to write anymore coz of this response.. and i wouldn't complain if u dont think abt this msg and finish it off.

love

aishu
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
amazing update
finally maaneet together
lovely maaneet moment
the guy died was maan brother
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This couldnt get any better, the update was really good. Both had suffered so much in past days that their passion n desire for each other took over them, specially Geet who was mentally n physically shaken. She just got shock after shock since the time they were attack in mall n since the time she came back to consciousness in hospital. And if all this wasnt enough then Maan's lookalike entered, then seeing Maan all injured n him coming close to her confusing her n at last seeing the lookalike of Maan dead n thinking him to be Maan she was totally shattered but i liked how Maan held back n behaved mature as she needed to take rest cause both were equally exhausted. And with this nw revelation of Maan's lookalike to be his twin brother i m wondering about their past. I wanna know why Maan was protecting Geet n from whom? What happened to them in past n her dad as he did came to know something from the care taker of his something like that? Waiting for next update n revelations of past.

-Sanjana!
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Anu u wrapping MSK is understandable as after all revelations Maaneet can live happily ever after but why IY2? That story still has many things to see n that one really has lot of potential so please dont end that. About the less response i think thats the story of every writer in Geet Forum, but please do think about ur loyal readers too who eagerly wait for ur updates n comment regularly without missing. It is fair with them? Please i can only request you to not wrap IY2 as m really liking that story n enjoy reading it.

-Sanjana!