Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Oh that was a dream. I wished it was for real.. all solved between them. but Geet was dreaming.
I really feel pity for Geet, she is wounded, and in bad condition.. all she want is a glimpse of Maan.
But here Maan is missing.. where did he went? I think he went to hunt those who shoot him. 
Maan ACP? you mean police 😲😲 That's a shocking news. I didn't expect that at all.

Eager to read next part... please update soon...

valli30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice updates
geet is in hospital and she wants to see maan
but no one is able to tell her where he is
maan is ACP😲
eagerly waiting for next part
continue soon
Noshin_Diya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting  waiting waiting
waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting  waiting waiting 
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
waiting for the next part...
update soon!!!!!!!!
daredevilisback thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MSKdeewani-

waiting for the next part...

update soon!!!!!!!!

me too
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Maan is actually a police officer...

both Maan and Geet got shot and injured...

but where Maan go...is he kidnapped...if not then he should have informed anybody before going...

hope Maan is alright...

very emotional updates...

waiting for next part...

MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Where is Maan and what he is up to ?
She want him and miss him badly.
Nice ..
..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

MY SEXY KIDNAPPER

PART 18

I sat soundlessly on the couch listening to Aditya briefing me about how they were doing their best to track Maan, but none of it panned out the way they wanted it to. No one had the slightest idea of where he was or most importantly how he was.? It had been 5 days since I returned from the hospital and his sudden disappearance yet there was no trace of him. My courage and patience were slowly dying each day I spent without him in the house alone. Although I was being watched over by Aditya and his men, but I never felt more alone in my life. In all of it, I was yet to cope up with the truth that Maan was an ACP and this was something he hid from me, hadn't it been for Adi who knew how long I would have remained unaware of this truth. Somewhere my heart knew that he wouldn't be hiding such a big truth of his life from me unless bound by circumstances but I wanted him to say it. Despite all that has happened, the biggest truth of my life remains that I love him unconditionally and every cell in my body craves for a glimpse of him, I just wanted him back safely.

Geet.?...

Geet.??

Geet..?? Adi's voice broke through the cloud of my overpowering emotions, breaking my thoughts. I didn't look towards him but I knew he would be eying me with a concerned and sympathetic look, that's the only look his face could manage whenever he sensed my courage breaking away.

Yes... I managed to choke swallowing the bile in my throat, between my tears which had already clouded my eyes and were about to fall. I had no energy in myself to even move my head to look towards him but my tears would never stop.

Geet, you really need to eat something now. It's been 5 days you ate a proper meal. Please Geet, if Maan Sir comes to know that I couldn't keep you well in his absence, it will really upset him. He pleaded the nth time but I hardly felt like I needed anything else to keep me alive. The only thing I needed most was far off from me.

Well, if your Maan Sir cared enough, he wouldn't be doing this to me. So let's just leave at it that as of now he doesn't care for me, so shouldn't you. I am not hungry Adi and I am not discussing it anymore. I snapped at Adi. I looked at him in anger but his expression was the one of shock and hurt. I realized I had spoken too much, after all he knew Maan more than me for now. I regretted my words immediately knowing that Maan would never intentionally hurt me or any of his close ones. The mere thought of him not being well enough to come back was enough to kill me. Shutting my eyes, I let the tears fall, the unending wait was taking a toll over me.

I'm sorry Adi that was too much. I didn't mean it. I apologized, wiping the falling tears with the back of my hand. I saw a small genuine smile itching up his lips. At least someone smiled in 5 days.

Its okay Geet, I know you are exhausted mentally. But believe me, unless absolutely needed Maan Sir would never have gone anywhere without informing me or anyone else. I am hoping he has gone willingly and that someone hasn't kidna.. He said stopping abruptly as his eyes caught my pale face. The word itself always sent jitters down my spine no matter how my life changed beautifully after Maan kidnapped me. It brought a wave of pain flooding through my heart, it had our memories; the uncountable priceless moments we spent together and it also brought the pain of imagining him in pain. What if he indeed has been kidnapped.? Till now I even refused to consider the possibility but slowly my brain seems to be considering rationality.

What..If..he has been..kid..kid..kidnapped.? I asked him, stammering at the end saying the word with great difficulty and with a huge heart. I watched his expressions becoming cautions at my question. For a minute he was silent, but when he saw me waiting for an answer he quickly maintained his composure and shook his head.

Don't worry Geet, I don't think anything of that sort would have happened. Firstly, we haven't received any call demanding any ransom. And secondly, he is just not MSK but he is ACP MSK, he knows how to deal with situations and it's not in everybody's limits to kidnap him. So I want you not thinking about all this and taking care of yourself. He said with less confidence in his voice and for once I doubted him for the first time in the span of the 5 days. The confidence and pride his voice was missing and for once it made my heart cringe in fear. Was he lying to me.?

Adi, how long has he been ACP.? Was he supposed to keep it a secret.? I asked reluctantly, looking down in embarrassment. Adi's reactions were embarrassing the day he revealed Maan's identity to me and realized that I knew nothing about it. Thankfully after the day, the topic never came up between us but today I couldn't help asking him the question that had been eating me since the time he spoke about it. Thankfully, he chuckled nervously than looking at me in sympathy.

Geet, not exactly. But I don't think I should be saying anything more in this matter, I think I have already crossed the line by revealing the truth to you. I think Maan Sir should be one to tell you the entire truth. I am sure he will once he is back. He said with a smile. The trace of optimism in his voice made my heart flutter. Why couldn't I be that optimistic.? Suddenly, his words rang inside me " once he is back " and I was in tears again. When was he going to be back.? How long will the optimism help.? A sob escaped my throat even though I tried to control myself. I knew it wasn't going to stop so easily and I had to make my escape before I broke down in front of Adi. Gathering myself up clumsily, I controlled my sob till I was all alone again to cry it out.

Adi, I think you should be going now. I am sorry, I don't feel good and I want to rest. If you find out anything new, let me know later. I'm sorry again. I told him and ran for the stairs, taking them as fast as I could. As I shut the door to my room, I saw Adi leave through the main door not bothering to follow me even though I said I wasn't well enough. He knew I needed to be alone for the time being. I shut the door and sank to the ground loosing myself in the pain that resided in each corner of my body. A few hours later, I felt the softness of the mattress and as I stirred, an arm tightened around me making me aware of the presence of someone with me. The last thing I could remember was lying on the floor crying, then how did I end up on the bed.? My eyes flew open to find his face inches away from mine, within my reach; smiling my best smile in the world. I would just need to stretch my hand up and I would be able to stoke his face , but should I do it.? What if it was all a dream and he wasn't even here.? What if this was just like the dream I had before waking up in the hospital.? I wasn't ready to lose his dream but I was craving to touch him. At this point, I cared less about what was going to happen, he was there inches away from me and there was no way I wouldn't touch him. With trembling fingers, I reached my hand up to his face, placed my palm against his cheek and shut my eyes tightly not ready to face the consequences. As I opened my eyes again and registered the scene, I felt the tears clouding me eyes yet again.. This had to happen...

Please let me know how you found it and do hit the like button too.!

Anu ❤️

PS : Please add " anuluvsmaaneet " for PMs regarding the updates.! 

Link

Thanks 😊

PREVIOUS PART : PART 17

NEXT PART :  PART 19

BLOG UPDATE : LINK

Edited by ..AnushaGeet.. - 9 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous
loved it
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
STILL no news about maan and tryinghis best to bring geet to normal .