TeamDrashtiSalman #56 ~ Cute Hottt & Sexy <3 - Page 104

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by ..SalmanGirl..

and my frnd says his hands are the softest thing in this world πŸ˜† ye hath zamen pe mat rakhiega maile ho jayenge !😳

and how the heck does she know? πŸ˜›

I'll ask Salman to teach me how to make roti ka atta - by demonstration of course! Then tum ko pakka khabbar miljaagye gi Varsha!
Moni i meant donkey's tail πŸ˜† 
Sarah she met him in lucknow  just a day after their aerial act was shot ..  πŸ˜›
Originally posted by sqrly

and how the heck does she know? πŸ˜›

I'll ask Salman to teach me how to make roti ka atta - by demonstration of course! Then tum ko pakka khabbar miljaagye gi Varsha!

Roti ka atta demonstration- More like I wanna feel up ur hands Salman! πŸ€£

nahi main sirf apne bhaiyon ki behen hoon πŸ˜³πŸ˜† They are not zulfein...zulfein toh salman ki hoti hain ... yogays hair are like  that thing you get to see behind a donkey's ass 

varsha, girl, you're killing me 🀣
let me know, if flies and mousquitoes bhi around hoti hai ki nahi.

Girl, desh seva ki liye Salute! but make sure you wear a full SWAT uniform before attempting to cut hair!!πŸ‘

Moni i meant donkey's tail πŸ˜† 

I know! πŸ€£ It's just hilarious how you said itπŸ˜† 
Mahi, Tanu clarified both robotic acts are similar. She did watch it..

Make a post..We will do timepass for sometime..πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Sarah she met him in lucknow  just a day after their aerial act was shot ..  πŸ˜›

really?? Where were you?

btw, should I be worried? Ap to secret may poor girl ka khoon nahi kardala na - for touching Salman's hands?πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sqrly

varsha, girl, you're killing me 🀣
let me know, if flies and mousquitoes bhi around hoti hai ki nahi.

Girl, desh seva ki liye Salute! but make sure you wear a full SWAT uniform before attempting to cut hair!!πŸ‘

You girls are killing me today! I can' breathe from all the laughing. I look like a crazy person sitting in front of my lappy and cracking up. My bro's like wth's wrong with you🀣
Sarah i probably need a multilayered fireproof suit ..the mini dragons he has kept in his hairs from so long may blow fire ..cant take risk ..