Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago

I felt so bad in this moment, thought it was prank by Manish about DD being in danger zone, but poor DD looked so tensed and she is already hardly sleep :(

DesiPrincess93 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
For some reason, I thought of Rupal and Varsha when I saw this! 🀣

Salman singing: kis kis ko pyar karoon? kaise main pyar karoon?  tu bhi hai, yeh bhi hai, woh bhi hai hayye hayyee...koi baat nahi, the more the merrier

Ek taraf hai gharwali, dusri taraf hai bahar waali. (lol tum log decide karo who is who)

He's so strong!! mera hero
sqrly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DesiPrincess93

For some reason, I thought of Rupal and Varsha when I saw this! 🀣

Salman singing: kis kis ko pyar karoon? kaise main pyar karoon?  tu bhi hai, yeh bhi hai, woh bhi hai hayye hayyee...koi baat nahi, the more the merrier

Ek taraf hai gharwali, dusri taraf hai bahar waali. (lol tum log decide karo who is who)

He's so strong!! mera hero

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† good one! someone made a comment during this episode about how come Salman always gets the best looking chicks - well banda itna handsome hai to kudiyan ka bahar banta hai boss!

varsha/rupal - are you on the left or the right? πŸ˜‰

MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
First of all im wondering if salman is wearing the same shoes from last season or they are of the same kind ... oh well im none of these two ...i have special place in my sal's heart .. the day ill meet him ill ask him to lift me once becoz well  i have never been touched by a guy ever or lifted ever so i would be glad to be lifted first by salman πŸ˜†
Rupal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mahi, Thx for ur imagination.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Sarah, Right..πŸ˜†πŸ€£
MP07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sqrly

thanks Mahi! πŸ€—

I'm so glad Drashti and Salman are getting along so well that Salman considers her one of his best friends! ***Touchwood they stay that way***

Yup thanks Mahi!😊

Omg yes I hope so too! But I'm glad he finally found a friend in someone in Mumbai. And it's nice to know it's Drashti- coz she's a wonderful person too.

Kisi ki nazar na lage
MP07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sqrly

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† good one! someone made a comment during this episode about how come Salman always gets the best looking chicks - well banda itna handsome hai to kudiyan ka bahar banta hai boss!

varsha/rupal - are you on the left or the right? πŸ˜‰

Lmfao at ur comment Sarah- But yea he deserves all the pretty ladies! And Madhuri was like DID copy choreo gets all the hot chicks- Lol I think Salman scored the prettiest girl this seasonπŸ˜‰ And why wouldn't he khud hi itna sexy hai.
sonia_koolkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ..SalmanGirl..

First of all im wondering if salman is wearing the same shoes from last season or they are of the same kind ... oh well im none of these two ...i have special place in my sal's heart .. the day ill meet him ill ask him to lift me once becoz well  i have never been touched by a guy ever or lifted ever so i would be glad to be lifted first by salman

πŸ˜†

πŸ€£πŸ˜ƒ
MP07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MP07

Lmfao at ur comment Sarah- But yea he deserves all the pretty ladies! And Madhuri was like DID copy choreo gets all the hot chicks- Lol I think Salman scored the prettiest girl this seasonπŸ˜‰ And why wouldn't he khud hi itna sexy hai.

Mahi- you and your singing! πŸ€£
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sonia_koolkhan

πŸ€£πŸ˜ƒ

Kinky thoughts πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£