TeamDrashtiSalman #56 ~ Cute Hottt & Sexy <3 - Page 50

Posted: 10 years ago
Good morning Sdians
any newsπŸ˜›
Actually Many Ppl love Salman and Drashti, so if they go for real realtion ppl would love it..Some ppl even tweeted them why can't they date..πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Is it true that Singaporeans cant vote online? But theres one girl from singapore too and she can vote online where else i cant vote.. Can someone confirm this for me? Please? πŸ˜ƒ it will be a great great help for me πŸ˜ƒ cause i wanna vote since long timw and this is eating me, theres a girl name id at twitter; Zaara and she can vote.. πŸ˜”
What happened to Drashti fans? Tweeting her like "Excuses enough of less time, we are voting for u we want trophy and Salman push DD even if she's tiered.".
Originally posted by Rupal

Actually Many Ppl love Salman and Drashti, so if they go for real realtion ppl would love it..Some ppl even tweeted them why can't they date..πŸ˜†πŸ€£
rupal! Are you serious?? How do you know this? I didnt see this tweet at all! πŸ˜† do you have the link? πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Drashtifan4ever

I think she is nervous for coming Tuesday!!!
Since she tweeted today, I think she means for today about the audience reaction and the voting, if the to urs are really true, then she must be in the bottom 3 according to the judges, but voting can change the plates, so guys get ready for today and tomorrow to vote twice or thrice as much as v. Voted earlier, lets show our fan power, SD are the best.😊
Originally posted by Rupal

What happened to Drashti fans? Tweeting her like "Excuses enough of less time, we are voting for u we want trophy and Salman push DD even if she's tiered.".
<div></div>
what does this mean? I don't understand, currently my brain is blocked.. πŸ˜†
Syaza, Yes..It's quite some time back..I don't have the links..They have tagged SD..πŸ˜†Even in their offscreen you tube videos they will write comments like "Why can't u ppl date". πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Originally posted by sqrly

alrite girls, I'm going to bed now :)

Will wake up tmrw to see Jhalak - all the confusion and madness will end tmrw and our AT will be back to normal πŸ€—
Do u really think so?πŸ˜‰ We will start buzzing for the next act and get worked up again.πŸ˜†
Syaza, Drashti fans warning her "Don't give excuses like you have less time for practice and all, enough of excuses, we r voting for u like crazy, so u have to get the trophy and they are requesting Salman push DD more to do difficult dance even if her body is tiered".. Did U get it now?