Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

TeamDrashtiSalman #56 ~ Cute Hottt & Sexy <3 - Page 30

Rupal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Radz, We had discussion about the same line you have mentioned, They might give good marks in Teen Ka Tadka and would declare SI is  Drashti's lucky charm, in a way indirectly they are promoting SI as JDJ next year contestant using Drashti's perfm..😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MP07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I deleted the two from today about Lapu and the singer.
sqrly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rupal

Radz, We had discussion about the same line you have mentioned, They might give good marks in Teen Ka Tadka and would declare SI is  Drashti's lucky charm, in a way indirectly they are promoting SI as JDJ next year contestant using Drashti's perfm..😆

yes, they did call Sanaya the lucky charm...and they had asked Sanaya to be a part of jhalak but she declined bc of time contraints...

it is all starting to make sense now 😲
MP07 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sqrly

yes, they did call Sanaya the lucky charm...and they had asked Sanaya to be a part of jhalak but she declined bc of time contraints...

it is all starting to make sense now 😲

Yup I see it now too, I bet next week they'r either going to get full marks or atleast very high ones. Probably waiting for this very moment.
Rupal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Moni, No need to delete tweets..We didn't tag other contestants and we just expressed our concerns to channel which is right from our point of view, so there's nothing wrong from our side as we don't know behind scenes drama and we respond whatever we see on screen..We are right at our point of view..😛
Ik i knew it , cz dey hve been going gaga ovr sanz now adays n not to forget Sanz was dere frst option lter when she denied thry opted for DD.

You guys just tweet about act and marks ,
do not seperatly mention about S's injustice , may be he does not like it.
sqrly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MP07

I deleted the two from today about Lapu and the singer.

i did the same - i don't like mean tweets anyway
xNinalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
What are your names on twitter?
MP07 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rupal

Moni, No need to delete tweets..We didn't tag other contestants and we just expressed our concerns to channel which is right from our point of view, so there's nothing wrong from our side as we don't know behind scenes drama and we respond whatever we see on screen..We are right at our point of view..😛

Yea that's true too. I just don't want Salman to be upset with us that's all. Still not a fan of Rangeela though.🤢

All my other tweets from yesterday are still there.😊
DesiPrincess93 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So there are two ways to analyze/decode this mysterious tweet

Option 1: He does NOT feel unappreciated. So he is showing this video to fans in order to prove that everything is the same & he is still getting respect, credit, and love.

Option 2: He agrees with our protest and is showing the video b/c he too misses the old times. & he tagged Madhuri & Raj b/c he wants to knock some sense into them
🤣

Confusion hi confusion hai, solution ka kuch pata nahi

Okay guys, now what? Protest over eh?!