Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xNinalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
We should cool it for a while and leave Color TV until the episodes come out. Edited by xNinalove - 10 years ago
MP07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
But the one thing he might be upset about is our tweets about the other contestants especially the singer, coz he considers him a good friend😔
Rupal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sarah, Nice take..😛

Radz, If we ask him about that tweet he won't reply..He hardly replies..😆
xNinalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Babelicious-

Still loooks sexyyy

Agreed ðŸ˜³
I think giving low scores is colors gimmick because they have been accused several times about favouring D , and would bring them back the 30 in Teen Ka Tadka with Sanaya ?

Can it be an publicity stunt?
sqrly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@moni - yes, I feel like we should cool it

Salman has been in the industry - esp Jhalak for a few years now - he knows more about the way this show runs and the behind the scene drama/politics that occurs --way more than we do!

lets just support him and keep tagging just colors tv with love tweets about SD everyday - so they're aware that SD clearly has the most love and support

and lets not forget-- keep voting!!!
MP07 thumbnail

I think giving low scores is colors gimmick because they have been accused several times about favouring D , and would bring them back the 30 in Teen Ka Tadka with Sanaya ?

Hmmm it's high likely tbh, I don't know what to think anymore😕
sqrly thumbnail
Originally posted by: MP07

But the one thing he might be upset about is our tweets about the other contestants especially the singer, coz he considers him a good friend😔

lets not tweet about singer or any other contestants - we don't really care about them anyway

I hate aggressive fans that attack other ppl anyway - we are NOT those kind of fans

MP07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sqrly

@moni - yes, I feel like we should cool it

Salman has been in the industry - esp Jhalak for a few years now - he knows more about the way this show runs and the behind the scene drama/politics that occurs --way more than we do!

lets just support him and keep tagging just colors tv with love tweets about SD everyday - so they're aware that SD clearly has the most love and support

and lets not forget-- keep voting!!!

Yup sounds like a plan! Let's get back to that positive attitude we all had, and continue with our love and support. I feel like I should say sorry to him or something and delete my latest tweets? or should I just leave it?
sqrly thumbnail

yes it could be publicity stunt - the fact that for SD's perfect acts all they can come up with is "too simple" just shows that they are just trying to find faults...