Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Love/Hatred - Decide urself friends... (Page 2)

Srilathalolla IF-Sizzlerz
Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshidiehardfan

Originally posted by vandana1965

This is a sick joke!!! IPKKND is nothing without the original cast and Sarun as the lead pair!!! If SP think the massive global fandom of IPKKND will watch this rip off then they are gravely mistaken! - Aren't u viewing the promo just to dislike... To SP just views matter... Whether u watch it with love or out of hatred... Their business is successful... By all means they should make a new show or whatever but NOT with the IPKKND title dammit! It's unacceptable!

Dear just relax & think... The show is gonna air in 10 days & in no way SP is gonna listen to us... In that case, I am just asking to love IPK... Watch IPK more online, increase its' views & let SP understand that the magic cannot be recreated... Instead of disliking & spamming the new show, all I am asking is to leave more comments for IPK... Keep it in the popular category... Do not let the new show's videos to appear in the first page...

I think the fate of the show will be out in a month when the TRP's are out . I feel bad for the cast because they are just victims of the game that SP is playing 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshidiehardfan

Arshidiehardfan IF-Dazzler
Arshidiehardfan
Arshidiehardfan

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAS_5253

im lost of words srsly m lyk wat the .. Angry if SP by any means think juz by puttin IPKKND as d title dey can get dere audience back den dey r in false dreams ..its actly playin wid a fans emotion 1nce again ..its not abt hatin its abt hurtin yaa ...compare d promos n u get an answer dere n den v were fans bcuz of d cast bcuz of dere chemistry dere was sumthin unique which attracted us n v r still stuck to it ...its r first love n dere r many wid name of our lover but dat doesnt mean we love everybody its special n its only for d special
n doesnt mean v hate too ..stayin indifferent is only an option for me dere is only 1 ipkknd n dats d orignal nothin more nothin less ...
as i dnt c oder serial dis follow d same suite me n my youtube r quite happy n content watchin d old scenes

SP gives a damn to fans' emotions... It is hurting me too yaar... Else why wld I make a post at 4.30 amCry I am unable to sleep peacefully... IPK will always remain special to us...

U said it nicely... Staying indifferent is the best option... Happily keep watching our arshi scenes online... More comments, views & likes will help IPK to stay on top...

MAS_5253

Arshidiehardfan
Arshidiehardfan

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Srilathalolla

I think the fate of the show will be out in a month when the TRP's are out . I feel bad for the cast because they are just victims of the game that SP is playing 

SP runs madly behind trps... Whatever happens it shouldn't be a matter of concern to us... Let us enjoy IPK... Arshi teri meri has managed to top YT than the original teri meri... And the new show is nothing compared to it dear...

Srilathalolla

MAS_5253 Senior Member
MAS_5253
MAS_5253

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:33pm | IP Logged

im lost of words srsly m lyk wat the .. Angry if SP by any means think juz by puttin IPKKND as d title dey can get dere audience back den dey r in false dreams ..its actly playin wid a fans emotion 1nce again ..its not abt hatin its abt hurtin yaa ...compare d promos n u get an answer dere n den v were fans bcuz of d cast bcuz of dere chemistry dere was sumthin unique which attracted us n v r still stuck to it ...its r first love n dere r many wid name of our lover but dat doesnt mean we love everybody its special n its only for d special
n doesnt mean v hate too ..stayin indifferent is only an option for me dere is only 1 ipkknd n dats d orignal nothin more nothin less ...
as i dnt c oder serial dis follow d same suite me n my youtube r quite happy n content watchin d old scenes

SP gives a damn to fans' emotions... It is hurting me too yaar... Else why wld I make a post at 4.30 amCry I am unable to sleep peacefully... IPK will always remain special to us...

U said it nicely... Staying indifferent is the best option... Happily keep watching our arshi scenes online... More comments, views & likes will help IPK to stay on top...

Sp knows only 1 thing makin money n dats wat dey dere RISHTA NAYI SOCH NAYI is bull sh** dey never believe in rishta ..so let us all unite no lykes no dis lykes lets show dem v care a damn abt dere so called new show lets follow d mantra HUME FARAQ NAHI PADTA ..n keep watchin only ipkknd n not d fake 1 jab rishta hi nahi whether hate or love sp will soon realize wat its to play only for money ...

Arshidiehardfan

Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:34pm | IP Logged

SP is just banking on the popularity of the show they are not understanding that it is not the title that made the show a hit it is the cast and the chemistry between the lead pair that made the show a brand.

Exactly... We should make SP realize that... It can be done only by showing our love for IPK... Increase IPK views on YT... SP will realize why people love IPK... Not becoz of the title... It is magical even after 9 months of its ending... Prove them a point...

I think by now they might have got the taste of it 

Arshidiehardfan

Arshidiehardfan
Arshidiehardfan

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:49pm | IP Logged

Soon they will admit magic cannot be recreated... Atleast not to the fans who have tasted the magic of Arshi... SP can't sell a duplicate to us...

Sp knows only 1 thing makin money n dats wat dey dere RISHTA NAYI SOCH NAYI is bull sh** dey never believe in rishta ..so let us all unite no lykes no dis lykes lets show dem v care a damn abt dere so called new show lets follow d mantra HUME FARAQ NAHI PADTA ..n keep watchin only ipkknd n not d fake 1 jab rishta hi nahi whether hate or love sp will soon realize wat its to play only for money ...

Yes... SP is purely money-minded... They never let the creatives to work peacefully... Just ignore them...

Let us all happily re-watch our magical IPKKNDSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MAS_5253Srilathalolla

Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:54pm | IP Logged

Soon they will admit magic cannot be recreated... Atleast not to the fans who have tasted the magic of Arshi... SP can't sell a duplicate to us...

Yes... SP is purely money-minded... They never let the creatives to work peacefully... Just ignore them...

Let us all happily re-watch our magical IPKKNDSmile

They know that because they thought that SC pair will recreate the magic and they failed terribly and now they are thinking that this new pair will do it for them 

Arshidiehardfan

Arshidiehardfan
Arshidiehardfan

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
^Exactly Sri... I happily re-watch arshi scenes instead of watching any other serial that bores me...

Let us all increase arshi's views on YT... Let us go for this mission...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Naz_nisarSrilathalolla

Go to top