Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Love/Hatred - Decide urself friends... - Page 5

..Sugar_ArHi.. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
At least almost kiss comments are all positive unlike the promo which is full with negative and ill wishes!

Those who watch video firstly they will check on number then d comment. Wen comment turn like in d promos then it will only cause a bad reputation to star plus. If the closed the comments box then it will be easy to let other predict.. The promo was protest by many!

We dont have problem with the show or the cast. The only problem we have is with the NAME!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: ..Sugar_ArHi..

At least almost kiss comments are all positive unlike the promo which is full with negative and ill wishes!

Those who watch video firstly they will check on number then d comment. Wen comment turn like in d promos then it will only cause a bad reputation to star plus. If the closed the comments box then it will be easy to let other predict.. The promo was protest by many!

We dont have problem with the show or the cast. The only problem we have is with the NAME!

Hope u get my msg clearly...

Arshi's scene got positivity & love over 2 yrs but we have let the new promo to get so much negativity & hate in just 2 days... Both videos have got almost equal attention, one in terms of likes & other in terms of dislikes...

All I am asking is, do u want to give it so much attention dr? These views helps SP's business...

Our problem is the name; SP is the one whom we have to protest... Not on YT... Indirectly we are giving publicity... I don't want the show to be affected (in any way-positive/negative) becoz of IPK...

Let us try mailing SP & get the name changed... But plz not thro' YT... Let us see what happens...
This content was originally posted by: ArshiAms

apadina avanuku entha urimaiyum illa akka enga feelngs koda veladrathuku..i hate sp go to hell sp.

Even I hate SP😡
This content was originally posted by: arshi-sugi-ipk

Well said dear...SP will be happy b'coz they got huge publicity...But we should never bash the new actors & their team it's not their fault...we r asking them only to change the name

IPK=Arshi=Sarun

Thanks dr😊 Let us try by sending mails to SP... Not through YT plz...
This content was originally posted by: avni_barun

I think you are write...
I wont watch the show n will not let anyone watch it either...
And regarding the comments on IPK on youtube will surely do that also...
Thanks for sharing your views...

Thanks dr😊 I don't care abt the new show...

This content was originally posted by: rehsanzsobti

don't want ipkknd season 2 without barun and sanaya.

Even I don't want😭 But we don't know what will happen?
KhushiDM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arshidiehardfan

Just remember what IPK has taught us:

NAFTRAT PAAS AANE NA DE, MOHABBAT DOOR JAANE NA DE...

PYAAR NAFRAT SE BAHUT BADA HOTA HAI, SABSE BADA...

P.S. In short, I just want to say that the future of the new show, in no way should depend upon/affect IPK...

I totally agree with u 'Arshidiehardfan'. Even we hate 'Ek baar phir...' SP gets popularity in the name of IPK... So I'm not even watching its promo.

This content was originally posted by: KhushiDM

I totally agree with u 'Arshidiehardfan'. Even we hate 'Ek baar phir...' SP gets popularity in the name of IPK... So I'm not even watching its promo.

Gud it is better to ignore than to give unnecessary attention...

Thanks for agreeing my view dr...
deepti1906 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
No worries dear..:) It would not lessen my Love for Original IPKKND... If the name is not changed I would simply not watch the new show. We just have to keep this in our mind that even if we see the show out of curiosity, it would help SP to gain Trps... So at least I'm not gonna watch it.

I hope amongst all this we get some new viewers praising OUR IPKKND too...😃
Cutiepie_sanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Arshidiehardfan

I read ur post very carefully n I m not ptedicting future of any show but I want that show to get low trp so sp learn a lesson that what ipk means to us its only sarun n I watch ipk daily on youtube n love them to d core n I can't tolerate anyone using ipk name n getting popularity
..n watching n increasing views on yt what we will get ipk 3 also without sarun n I just hate sp as much as I love sarun can't u understand that sp is using ipk name to make money ..n so I will keep trying u do whatever u want.

<font color="#6600FF">Dear u got me totally wrong... Read the post once again plz...

I said it is upto u to watch the new show... Let us not predict the future of the show... It shouldn't bother us...

All I requested is to watch our IPK & arshi scenes when u feel low instead of hating the new show... Let arshi scenes reach billion views & I always to see arshi on top...

SP won't listen to us... But let us try to get them change the name of the show... If not let us show SP our never ending love for arshi via YT thro' comments & views...</font>